chapter 3 hide and seeek

They finally came but i was afraid so i ran off into a small cottage then went into to human form with wolf tail and ears still on. I can tell they still have my scent i saw them in there human forms with ears and tails one came out it i belive it was wildcat thats what they called him his wolf ears+tail are white with hues of grey in it. The next is lui his fur was light browns. Next nogla he was all light grey. Then mini he had and orangish tinted fur with black coloring. Last of all was the leader vanoss his fur was full black which went well with my all white fur.

|v~vanoss|l~lui|w~wildcat|n~nogla|m~mini|lu~luna
V- we know your in there were not going to hurt you (he can smell the dried up blood on you he can tell you have been hurt).
L- come out or we are going in.
W-this is a game of hide and seek i see.
V- lets go seek boys.

Luna was hiding in a little part of the house above the shower that was like a big shelf. I heard one come in and i see its mini next nogla. Then last of all vanoss he knew i was in there he smell it. Luna backed up more to the wall untill you saw him jump up and your face to face with the alpha of a lead pack.

V- i found her guys!! -he yelled they came running in and they help you down-
Lu-please dont hurt me -she said curling her tail around her leg-
W- we wont hurt you please calm down
(They realizeyou have calmed down)
V- your luna the alphas daughter of the meadows pack. Why are you all the way out here?
Lu- you sighed, i was abused from all my pack members one day they got out of hand so i ran away.
( they looked at you with suprised looks)
All- we are so sorry to hear.
Lu- it fine dont worry about it.
V- would you like to be in our pack since you can clearly see we have no female or luna (alpha female) in our pack?
Lu- i would like that and thank you for letting me join.
All-np

A/n~ill probly doing alot of updates since i dont have home work this week but anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter.💜💛💚💙