chapter 4 - meeting the others

Vanoss pov~
We we're all running back to the camp in our wolf forms i all of us were faster then luna so she was slacking behind but she still close. It was obvious she hasnt gotten any sleep but she kept going strong.

(He is talking to wildcat his best friend in there minds)

V- i think my wolf has imprendeted on luna i cant get her out of my head.

W-i knew it i saw that look in your eyes when you saw her in the house.s

V-what should i do wait or do something.

W-i would wait i can tell she trusts us but not fully.

V-yeah you got a point i will wait.

Luna's pov
God they run fast i can bearly catch up since im weaker then them and i havent eaten anything yet or because i havent slept in awhile. Luna got bored while still running so she talked to her sisters Ash and Bri luna said she never talk to them again but she did occasionally.

Lu-hi Ash, hi Bri.

A-hi luna.

B-sup luna.

Lu-nothing much just found a pack of entirely males and im staying with them i just.

A-ohh like any of them yet.

Lu-ash i have only meet them today but i think i do.

B-who is it?

Lu- the leader i think my wolf imprindeted on him. What should i do?

A-i would wait you only met them today so i wouldnt fully trust them.

B-i agree.

Lu-ok i agree to i got to go im at there camp love ya guys.

A+b-love ya.

As we walked in i could a lot more wolves stare at me and i tense up wildcat realizes and tell me to calm down they dont hurt unless you hurt us or them he said. I dont intend to hurt them anyways there stronger then me.

Vanoss's pov

I howl to round up all the boys to the high rock set up thing i tell luna to hide behind it untill i say to come out she listened in an insteance. As all the guys sit under me the last one sits and i speak.

V- we may have a new pack member if she agrees to stay with us.

|They all look at eachother when they heared the word she|

V-so im going to break down some rules when she stays here
1)no trying to filrt with her except me.
2)if she wants to take a walk out the camp one of you may escort her.
3)be gentle with her she weaker then is and we dont want to hurt her.

|they all noded in agreement|

V-luna you may come out human or wolf form.

|we all watched the snow white wolf with purple eyes walk up next to me|

Lu-h-hi *her voice was soft and shy*

A/N~sorry for not updating in a while i couldnt think of ideas so i took a break but heres chapter 4 sorry if its to short💐🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘🌹🏵💮🌸💜