Chapter 12- Giant Robot

Tord stood in the doorway for not more than two seconds when he said, "I'LL TAKE IT!!"
"Tord, are you su--"
"Shush, Thomas. If you don't get on these offers right away they'll be gone and you'll be left in a house with people who keep track of your every move."
Tom sighed, but kept quiet as he was told.
~~~~~
Eventually, after lots of paperwork that Tom made Tord do since he wanted the house so badly, the house was theirs.
Tom stood with Tord in the middle of the empty living room.
"Tord, there are so many other houses out ther--"
"You want to know why I wanted this house so badly, Thomas?"
"Yes, actually. And stop cutting me o--"
Tord pulled Tom by the arm out of the house and to the backyard.
He pulled out a small remote with only one button on it.
"Tord what are you do--"
"Shh, Tom."
Tord pushed the button and Tom felt the ground vibrate underneath him.
Tom jumped, but Tord remained still.
Tom gawked as the ground split apart and revealed a giant robot.
"Are you fucking serious? I thought I killed that thing."
"The first one." Tord replied. "I've planted many robots around here."
"I'm guessing this is the reason why you bought this house. And the reason why you came back in the first place."

"Yep. I was hoping you would come to back to Norway with me."

((Another crappy short chapter I am sorry I promise I will write something worth reading soon))