The Story Unfolds

Deetranda
It is my second day having an official boyfriend but I feel as if people are getting suspicious. I haven't been answer my calls only his and I won't talk to anyone I can tell they know what's going on. I want to tell someone when you a big secret like this you always want it to be shared.  I'm thinking about telling Miss Mulatto. But then I think should I ask Nova. But then again his isn't my mom so im Going to tell her. I text her. "Come meet me at the pool by that hotel at 3:45." I wait for her to text back. "K". Yes I'm so excited to tell her I feel like I'm about to pop. I can't wait.

Miss Mulatto
I wonder what Dee wants to tell me she never really does anything like this so this makes me even more curious. I think about all the possibilities: she could be opening a clothing line (she has a cool style that people would buy), she could have a new song that she needs help with, or maybe she has what some might call a secret admirer,or maybe she just wants to hang out. You never know with that girl. But I love Diamond like a sister and I'm glad that what ever she wants she feels free to talk to me about it. But whatever it is it must be some kind of juicy secret. I just hope this secret doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

Deetranda
I see her looking fabulous like always unlike me in my casual large t-shirt and basketball shorts. She comes up to me and says"so what did you want to tell me." I hesitate as I grab my courage and say what I thought I would take to my grave in a faint soft voice I say it "me and nova are together". Her mouth opens looking like she is about to catch a fly I'm her mouth. After that she is throwing questions left and right and back and forth. I stop her questions. It feels good to get that off my chest it is like a wait has been lifted off my soul.

Miss Mulatto
Wow. I never thought this would happen but I could tell how that looked at each other. They were always together. I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner. But why him I feel as if it is just not right I seen that boy drop a girl just as fast as he can pick one up. I don't know what it's is I guess I'm just nervous but I say nothing.
I have learned that it is just better for everyone if I just keep my mouth shut. Like that feud with Supa Peach or Young Lyric. I finally ask to kind of break the silence in kind of a faint voice to myself but loud enough for her to hear to. .... Why Him.

Nova
I haven't heard from Dee yet and I'm kind of worried about this whole situation because we have a much bigger problem now and it starts with the name Tally. I don't know what happened but she just knows. Then I think maybe Dee told her ,but why Dee tell her Dee hates her more than anyone hates her. I don't who is squealing information but I feel like this could cause a lot of drama. Is it already the end of Deetranova?

Disclaimer
I'm sorry this one was so short but please of you feel like anything needs to be changed I will do it Thank You.