Things are getting crazy

Tally
Hey Dee. Hello officer. It has come to my attention that you are in need of my assistance.

Dee
Be quiet over here bein all proper and shit. Man I just wanna get this thing over with I mean like my fate rests in the hands of Tally, you might as well just lock me up.

Tally
"So here is what really happened". I see Dee looking at me with the most desperate face but I don't know why. "So what happened was" I say again stumbling over my words " we walked in the room and Dee got so mad she started throwing punches"

Dee
Oh no

Tally
"And then I think that anger just got her to heated for her own good and she just passed out on the floor,plop like she had just been shot or something!" "I don't even know why she is here she didn't even touch anyone, and believe me if she had touched someone I would have told you because I'm not the biggest fan of diamond over here"

Dee
My heart was filled with reasurment I knew I was ok. But now I'm wondering why would they frame me what is this girls problem? Or at least this for! Problem with with me. "Well that's all I needed to hear, but unfortunately I still have to have you sent to jail while we get this sorted out". "WHAT" I say with the most seriousness in my voice as possible. "Yeah assault is still felony Soo your going to have to Saturday in the sells for about one or two days" oh my God I can't believe this is happening right now. As the man got out of his chair I got up and followed him.he sent to a room filled with at least 15 more people and handed me a cup. I guess I already knew what I had to do but definitely not In front of all these strangers. I went to the corner and unzipped my pants. Then walked back over with the cup full of pee "ya happy now" "yeah I really am" the cop said in the most sarcastic voice ever. He opened the door and told me to follow him " since you are technically still a minor I'm going to have to take you to juvie" oh wow like that's going to make me feel better or something. As we get to the parking lot he walks me to a small car and tells me to get in. He starts the car and we drive off I look out the window. I look at the sky , it was gray. It was like the sky was planning this somehow. "We're here" he says snapping me back to reality , I was glad he did though I was getting way to deep into my thoughts. We walk up to this dark gray color Dee block building. What in the world is this? He walks e to the doors and I take a good look around as we walk to my cell. I see rooms with kids and teens of all ages and I saw a cafeteria. This place does not seem great.