Just Perfect For Me

Nova
I was about to go to the gym but I knew I had to call bae first and I told her this: I am about to go to the gym. JD said I had to work on my image but I don't know what he is talking about I'm sexy as fuck. She laughed which brighten my day ten times more. Then she asked me if I wanted to say anything else. I said no and hung up. I walked down stairs and waited for my ride. I got in the car and we drove away but if took forever so there was just a bunch of akward silence. But finally we got there. And I was only there for an hour so I don't know how it helps my image. All it shows is that I have been to the gym once for an hour and I how I can't do heavy weights. But I guess to the people it only looked like I was working out which I guess is kind of good. But in the end it all kind of just seems pointless to me. Uhhhh the things I do to be famous.

Tally
When nova called ME I was happy that he called me bae, I was so happy I just had to brag just a little to my little friend Deetranda!🙊.

                                                      Series of tally and Deetranda texts
Tally
Hey Dee I just wanted to say your man just called me, and called me bae!

Deetranda
I know good and well he wouldn't say that

Tally
Well he did

Deetranda
Well I guess Imma need some proof.

Tally
Ok he told me he was at the gym. So I guess we can go there.

Deetranda
Well fine meet me there now

Deetranda
I can't believe that bitch would come out like this and lie to me. And now I'm over here wasting my to go all the way to the gym to prove something that isn't even true when I could be doing something important. I get my car and drive all the way to the gym which by the way is really far away. I get there and I'm just like where is tally I look around a bit but I find her at the vending machine I chuckled to myself thinking what a fat pig. I approach her like this "well speak of the devil herself" then she says "not lookin to bad yourself either Dee" we go up to the counter and give a description of nova to see if she saw him and she said he was here but he walked out with a really pretty girl. In my mind I'm like oh hell no. But tally actually said it as she ran out as I chased after her I thought how could he do this I thought we had something special. But apparently he's not what I thought he was made out of. Just like Mulatto said I should have listened to her.

Nova
I sit down with this sweet piece of eye candy I picked up to the gym. I told her let's go to my room where we can be alone I say what's a girl like you doing at that gym I'm surprised everyone there wasn't drooling over you. Then I ask what she was working out on she said her arms. Then she asked me the same question and I said your fine ass as I put my hand on her butt. But then the worst thing happened. Both of them walked in Dee and Tally. I felt dead. Then they both yelled who the hell is this bitch. It was like they planned it or something. Then Dee came swinging.

???????
Owwwwwwwwww my eye

Read the next one to find out who Dee punched! Put in the comments who you think Dee punched!

I'm sorry because in the middle of the story I said Miss Mulatto told me not to trust him I not for sure if I have said the correct thing later I will check that . I'm also sorry it took so long for me to make this. I have just been busy. I'm just kidding it's summer where I was enjoying myself but I will try to post more frequently from now on! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay