21

"Happy Birthday Hyung!" yelled Taehyung at exactly 12 in the morning.

The older only groaned and muttered a "go away" as he put a pillow over his head.

"Jiminie!" said the excited younger a bit louder.

Jimin sighed and removed the pillow, he only source of light being a candle that was placed in the center of a cupcake being held by Taehyung. Jimin smiled softly, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He yawned, covering his mouth, before getting up.

"Happy birthday h--" Taehyung was cut off by the older groaning.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Right. Happy birthday Jiminie!"

Taehyung grinned widely, extending the cupcake towards Jimin and sang Happy Birthday to him.

"Make a wish, hurry!"

"Aish, you're so adorable,"

Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair before closing his eyes and later blowing the candle. Taehyung pulled the candle out and gave the cupcake to Jimin.

"You're getting old," said Taehyung as he sat on his own bed, Jimin doing the same, and staring at the older eat the cupcake.

"Well it's not as if I'm going to get younger," said Jimin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Hey Jimin?" said Taehyung after a while of silence.

The latter hummed in response, looking up at the younger.

"Thank you for being my friend, I've never had friends that stayed or anyone who ever tried to be my friend. Besides Bambi, no one ever paid attention to me. So thank you for being here for me, I may sound cheesy and I'm sorry for that, but you mean a lot to me and I never want to lose you."

Jimin got up and hugged Taehyung who suddenly sniffled.

"Don't cry, Tae, and I'm thankful to have you as a friend, too. I'm sorry I never bothered before all of this, I should have because you're such an amazing person."

They both fell asleep together and woke up in each other's arms. Yoongi had seen them and was beyond jealous, going to rant to Hoseok who was close to pulling out his hair.

"Happy Birthday Jimin!"

Everyone yelled that morning when both boys entered the kitchen. Jimin smiled widely at everyone and thanking them. Yoongi had grabbed his hand and led him out the kitchen. When Jimin looked back his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung's smirk.

"Tae--" Hoseok was cut off by the sound of rapid knocking.

Jin went to open the door, later calling Taehyung.

"Taehyung someone is here for you!"

Taehyung scrunched his face in confusion before going to the door. Jin left and Taehyung saw who was at the door.

"Bambi!" he yelled and jumped into his arms.

"Tae, do you know how fucking worried I was!?"

"Language!" yelled Jin from the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry Bambi, I should've let you know, I'm so so sorry Bambi!"

"It's alright Tae," Bambam pulled away and put Taehyung back on the floor, "I was just worried that they did something to you."

"It's okay now, Namjoon hyung has helped me and Jaesung has been gone for a while now. I don't think he's coming back."

"You shouldn't be so sure, but please stay safe alright? I wouldn't have known you were here if it wasn't for Namjoon hyung."

Taehyung started giggling,

"What's so funny?" asked Bambam as he broke into a smile.

"You called Joon 'hyung', it's so weird hearing you finally using your honorifics." laughed Taehyung.

Bambam only rolled his eyes but grinned.

"Jae has been wanting to see you," said Bambam.

"Jae as in...Jaebum or Youngjae?" asked Taehyung.

"Jaebum," replied Bambam, "but really all the guys want to see you."

"I'll go over this weekend, yeah?"

Bambam nods and almost spoke again but he was interrupted.

"Taetae?"

"Jiminie I'm at the door!" yelled Taehyung.

"You talk to all of them now right?" asked Bambam.

"Yeah," said Taehyung with a smile.

"Hey Tae- oh hey Bambam," said Jimin once he reached the door.

"Hi Jimin- wait is that a hickey?" Bambam pointed somewhere on Jimin's neck, "oh my god look there's another one!"

Taehyung looked at Jimin's neck, seeing three dark marks. Jimin turned red and covered them up.

"N-No I d-don't know wh-what you're t-talking ab-about."

"Yeah okay," said Bambam with a smirk, "Oh Happy Birthday by the way. Tae I have to get going I'll see you soon alright?"

Taehyung hugged Bambam tightly who returned it. Bambam pecked Taehyung's forehead and then ruffled his hair after pulling away from the hug.

"Bye Bambi!"

Taehyung closed the door before he leaned on it, arms folded across his chest with a knowing smirk on his face as he looked at him.

"You look a bit out of breath and your lips are swollen, not to mention your hickeys. What's next from Yoongi? Birthday se--" Jimin covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand, his face turning really red.

"Stop Tae! No nothing like that. Besides, what makes you think it was Yoongi?" Jimin blurted out.

"Who else could it have been? Yoongi dragged you out of the kitchen and into his room. And how could I forget the small moans I heard on my way to the door?"

"Tae- just- okay you're embarrassing me," Jimin groaned and covered his face with his small hands- which didn't really cover his entire face.

"Well, at least you're progressing. You guys are dating now and I can't even do a thing to the person I like because they're taken."

"Don't worry, they won't last long. I heard them fighting the other day, I don't know what about, but it sounded pretty intense. They haven't even dated that long."

Taehyung only nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Let's go back but first let's cover up those hickeys, yeah?"

Jimin and Taehyung headed to their room.
The person that hadn't moved from behind the wall, eavesdropping, felt jealous and angry.

Who did Taehyung like?

Was all that was going through their mind.

Sucks, I know.