50

"You know," said Jungkook, breaking the silence, "we’re alone."

Taehyung looked at him weirdly, "I know that, thanks for pointing the obvious," Taehyung said in reply.

Jungkook frowned since Taehyung wasn’t catching on, but then he smirked. He got up from his side of the couch and pushed Taehyung back so he was laying and then straddled him. Jungkook grasped Taehyung’s wrists and put them on either side of his head, causing the latter to gasp and eyes to widen.

"Is this okay?" the younger whispered softly.

Taehyung blushed madly before nodding, causing the younger to smirk a little. Jungkook started to lean down, hands releasing his wrists, cupping the older boy’s cheeks as Taehyung’s arm wrapped around his waist and a hand cupped the back of his neck. Jungkook stopped himself and looked into Taehyung’s eyes, "I’m going to kiss you now."

Taehyung barely nodded before Jungkook smashed their lips together. Taehyung pulled the younger down from his waist, their bodies pressed together. Their lips were moving in sync, each boy craving the other.  Jungkook grinded down on the elder, their members rubbing against each other, causing both to moan. Jungkook’s left hand released the older boy’s cheek, going down his chest and under his shirt. Taehyung moaned against their lips, then gasping for air as Jungkook started trailing kisses down his jaw to his collarbone. Jungkook made sure to leave marks as he did so. He brought his lips back onto Taehyung’s, his hands tugging at the latter’s shirt, about to pull it off when the door burst open. They ripped their lips away from each other and Taehyung pushed Jungkook off of him, causing the boy to fall on the floor.

"Oh my god Taehyung! I have to tell you somethingーhey Jungkookーlisten Tae it’s a code blue!"

Jimin jumped onto the couch next to Taehyung, not bothering to question both boys’ current state. Jungkook was blushing but not as much as Taehyung. Their lips were swollen, and Taehyung was covered in dark marks all over his throat and collarbone, some on his jaw. Taehyung touched his lips, as they stared at each other, completely ignoring Jimin. Jungkook smirked, getting up from the floor, and heading to the bathroom to take care of a…problem.

"Taehyung are you listening!?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality and looked at Jimin, shaking his head no.

"I don't know what to wear, my clothes don't fit me because I'm fat and I gainedー"

Jimin was cut off when Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand.

"Jimin hyung," he ignored the glare sent his way, "you look amazing in whatever you wear. So what if you gained weight? You still are beautiful and perfect. Your body will alwats be beautiful even if it gets a little bigger. Don't ever try to tell me again that you gained weight while looking sad, understand me?"

Taehyung removed his hand and Jimin slowly nodded, a tear making his way down his cheek. Taehyung sighed quietly, wiping it away.

"Thank you Tae, I was just thinking about going on a strict diet to lose what I gained, but I guess not anymore."

"You should be proud of it because then you know that you're eating well, and you should know I would have forced you to eat, right?"

Jimin laughed lightly and nodded. The bot smiled widely until it was slowly disappearing and turned into a smirk as Jimin's gaze went down.

"What is this..?"

He wiggled his eyebrows at Taehyung who flushed as Jimin touched one of the hickeys.

"You sure got a good suck," Jimin laughed, "they're fresh, too!"

Taehyung groaned in embarrassment as he turned redderーif possible.

"Let me guess, you and Jungkook were getting heated in the couch till I got here so you pushed him off from on top of you and he left to jerk himself off?"

Taehyung's eyes widened,

"Wh-what? How did youー"

"Its happened to me and Yoongi loads of times before, except you know," Jimin leaned in to whisper, "I help with his problem down there."

Taehyung slapped the boy in the arm, mouth agape as he watched Jimin laugh at him. Taehyung stood up as the door opened and Yoongi walked in. Taehyung walked out, closing the door, and Jimin's laugh decreased. He shook his head about to leave the dorm till he stopped in front of the bathroom. He could hear small pants and moans coming from the other side of the dorm.

"T-Tae," the voice moaned out.

Taehyung widened his eyes, recognizing that voice as Jungkook's. He bit his lip, unsure till he stepped closer to the door, knocking on it.

"Y-Yeah?" Jungkook's voice sounded raspy.

"It's Taehyー" he didn't get to finish because the door was opened and he was pulled in.

The door shut and was locked as he turned around. He looked at Jungkook's state, hair messy, beads of sweat on his face, and he was breathing hard.

"You caused it," Jungkook breathed out.

Taehyung gulped nervously but he stepped closer to the boy, pushed him against the door and smashed their lips together. As their mouths moved together, the kiss getting messier, teeth clashing, and Taehyung's hand slowly reached down and grabbed ahold of the younger's member, causing the latter to moan.

"Guess I'll have to take care of it, huh?" the older said in a low voice, his eyes filled with lust.

Jungkook nodded, his head tossed back in pleasure.

stopping it right there :)

I'm honestly wanting to get this over with, but since it's almost over, might as well try to give what most of you wanted. at least half of what you wanted.

and a couple of you have asked "who tops"

well, about that,

would it be alright if i said Taehyung was a power bottom?