Chapter 3: School

Happy late, late, lllllllaaaaattttteeeee new years! Hope you had a good start into 2018. Sorry for the late update but first I had a few technical problems with my computer but at least it's working again. Then, as I was almost finished, Wattpad decided to delete this chapter somehow. As I opened it to continue writing, everything was gone and I had to start from the beginning again. 

IMPORTANT: I do NOT own this pic!!!

*time skip: in front of a school, Shadow is eight years old and Sonic is six years old*

Sonic and Shadow stepped out of their mothers car with their schoolbags in their hands. "Have a nice first school day Sonic." Sapphire said, waving goodbye to Sonic. "Thanks" Sonic answered quietly and his grip on the schoolbag got tighter. "Same to you Shadow and don't get into fights like last year." Sapphire said sternly and Shadow rolled his eyes. "Yes mother." Shadow replied and made his way to the school with Sonic following right behind him. "You'll be fine Sonic." Shadow said to his nervous brother. "But what if I don't find any friends in school?" Sonic asked worried about his first school day. "Hmpf! You're worrying too much, even I found friends and I'm not as social as you are." Shadow said. "But that doesn't mean that I'll make friends." Sonic complained and crossed his arms. "Tell you what, you and your new friends, if you have some till lunch break, can sit with me and my friends. Sounds good?" Shadow asked and Sonic had a big smile on his face. "Yeah." Sonic said cheerfully. "Good, now lets go before we get detention on the first day." Shadow said before he entered the building.

After Sonic and Shadow got their schedule, Shadow brought Sonic to his classroom and then made his way to his own class. Sonic looking after his older brother until he was out of sight. The blue hedgehog took a deep breath before he entered the classroom and searched for a free place to sit on. There were already a few kids in the classroom and everyone was talking about the summer holidays. 'Stay calm Sonic, nothing's gonna happen.' Sonic thought and headed for the free seat beside the window. He put his schedule in his bag and watched the other kids in the class. The only kid he knew was Scourge and he was definitely not going to talk with that jerk. 

"E-excuse me? I-is this seat f-free?" someone asked nervously, interrupting Sonic's thoughts. Beside him stood a male lynx with yellow-brown eyes. He had a medium brown fur with dark brown spots on his limbs and back, white fur on his chest, belly and the inside of his arms and legs. He was a little taller than Sonic but seems to be really shy. He wear grey jeans and a green t-shirt. His shoes were black and had a green stripe on the sides and grey gloves. "Yeah you can sit here, if you want." Sonic replied smiling at the lynx who sat down beside him. "I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. Nice to meet you." Sonic said after the lynx put his schedule in his bag. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Sky the Lynx." Sky replied and smiled back at Sonic. "Soooo,  you've find some friends already?" Sonic asked. "Well two of my friends should be in this class as well but they're not here yet." Sky replied. "Cool. Can I be your friend too?" Sonic asked, the last part a bit quieter. "Why not, I'm sure my friends like you too." Sky answered and a big smile grew on Sonic's muzzle. Sky suddenly turned around as someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Sky, already found a friend as I can see." a polar fox with turquoise fur said. The fur on her muzzle, throat, inner surface of the ear and the front of her chest is white. The back of her ears, the top of her tail and three quarters of her limbs are black. Her eyes are light blue. She wear a dark blue blouse and a violet skirt. She had violet boots and dark blue socks. "Hi Melody! Ash!" Sky said, referring to the turquoise polar fox and grey koala, who stood next to Melody. Ash has grey fur and the fur on her muzzle, inner surface of her ears, chest and belly are white. Her eyes are brown and she wear light blue glasses, her shirt was white and she wear blue jeans. Her boots were light blue and the tip of it was white.