11: Prologue

11: How We End Up

Dixie POV: 

It's been two years me and Justin have been dating. His fans took it well, I had some haters, but what was I expecting.  The fans said I brought a new Justin to life, but little did they know that Justin was the one who gave me a life. Justin had already made two albums since we date.

He got the "REAL" Lil Wayne on one of his album. Actually it's the song he made for me. It's called "Backpack" it's about an alien. Little did the Beliebers know it was about a real one.

No one would picture me as an Alien.  Except his close friends like Ryan or Chaz, or even Alfredo. 

I keep wondering how Justin felt for an Alien. Everything looked fine even with the upside downs we had. Our relationship, looked like it was taken from a book or a movie.

Pattie and I became like best friends, even if I dated her son.

My transformation in to a human is painful. Justin said that maybe I should visit my planet but I wanted to be human. I am almost there. Pattie helped me, and explained, some of my body changes that I couldn't understand and was to ashamed to ask Justin about it. Taking some weird things of my body, I couldn't be happier.

Today I was going to surprise Justin. I had a thing to say to him.

I couldn't catch him up for a second. He has been running everywhere. Like he is avoiding me, I keep suspicious over that.

I went and talked to Pattie but she said she couldn't say it. We were talking with each other.

-       So you are telling him Dixie? – Pattie asked happily

-       I don't know, it's probably not even that. – I said. I was failing on my period, maybe it was nothing. It couldn't be. I was almost finishing my transformation, in to a human. It couldn't happen, because I wasn't 100% a human. Could it be?

-       What do you think about doing the test?

-       Test?

-       Yes. There is a thing called pregnancy test.

-       Alrighhht! – I said. Faking that I knew.

-       C'mon girl. Here let's get some air. – She said picking me by my hand and driving me to her car.

We drove to the pharmacy. Pattie helped back home with the test. It came positive, so it was true. It made me nervous. Pattie on the other hand looked happy for "us".

-Pattie I just don't get it. – I said. She looked weird at me.

-Why that?

- Because I'm pregnant from your son. I think you should jump in to a "What had you guys done?" or " At that age you should be partying and not taking care of kids." I think, for what I experience in my planet. I goes a little like that!

-Lovely, believe me I wanted to be like that. But I know you both. You are so lovely together, why not? By the way I love little kids around the house.

-Thanks, I think. – I said not knowing what to say.

- Come here darling. – She said and hugged me. I was nervous. – I'll be here darling.

- Thanks for all Pattie. -  I said smiling.

I was half happy half confused. How could I be a mom? How will I tell Justin?

That night Justin took me out for dinner. It was so beautiful, we went down to the beach. We were walking hand in hand. Then suddenly Justin stopped.

-What? – I asked giggling. I was so nervous.

- Wait. Look to me. – He said smiling. – I have something to tell you.

-What? – He looked over my shoulder and smiled.

- Turn around now. – As he said that I looked around and looked at the sand. Candles were light up. I read "Will you marry me?" on the sand. My emotional reaction: I started crying. Tears of joy. I turned around and saw Justin kneed with a little box.

-Dixie, will you marry me? – He said smiling.

-Yessss! – I said hugging him and throwing him on his back in the sand.

- Waitt! – He said before I could even kiss. – Let me put the ring on. I don't want to lose it in the sand.

-You are goofy honey. – I said, and I let him put the ring on my finger. It was the first time I looked at it, it was perfect. Then he kissed me. I was overwhelmed.

-Justiiinnn.... – I said like a little kid who is shy to say something.

-C'mon just tell me. – He rolled his eyes.

- I hate you know me so well! – I said.

-I love you too... - He said giggling.

-I have something to say - I said shy. I was still on top of him.

-Let it go shawty. – He said smiling.

- This will be a shock for you.

-Go for it, Dixie. I know you, what is going on? – He said hugging me and kissing my nose.

- I... I... I'm pregnant. – I said burring my face in his chess.

- You serious? – He sounded happy. I peeked at him.

- I ask you that. And yes I am.

-But you said your transformation wasn't complete.

-I know that, Justy. It seems I don't know myself.

- You know I couldn't be happier than I am tonight, don't you? – He said, the most perfect smile I ever saw showed up in his face.

- You are?

- C'mon this couldn't be more perfect. – He said laughing and laid his head back in the sand. – I love you so much. – He said getting his head up again and kissed me.

- We should get home. – I said smiling.

- I think too. – He smiled.

We headed back home and that was the start or at least the moment we became a "Family".

I couldn't be more happier.

This was it.... It would be PERFECT. I knew it. I smiled at that thought. 

The start of my real human life.

-------------------------- Author Note: --------------------------

Well guys I hope you liked this short-fanfic. I was really inspired by the song to do something diferent I hope I did that.

Let me know what you thought about it: 

-Was it cool or boring?

Tell me all you think about the fanfic "AL!EN", I really wished you enjoy it. If you are reading this page probably you did. I can only thank you for reading it. 

Love,

Sharon**