Chapter 11

Antonio on the side ----------------------->

The rest of the week went by fast, most of the school was angry because the disco was cancelled. I was excited about it too but also was relieved because mum and dad went out to dinner so I had to babysit. It was Friday afternoon and I was getting ready for the movies. During the week I told the boys about Sunday and that I got the job. I also learned a bit more about my friends, Jen and her friends. Jacob's a prankster, very athletic and likes animals. Then there is Trevor he's a prankster as well, he loves drama and music, also funny and of course he has a thing for Ms. Eden. Then David he's good at science especially chemistry and likes to wear converses. Adam likes to cook and also watching basketball. Chad he's quiet but funny and he's just like me, so we get along very well. Gabby is different than her sister she's outgoing, loves motor bikes, skateboarding and loves shopping of course. Julie is a very good dancer, likes gymnastics and loves to shop. Anna is a good swimmer, a math whiz and loves to shop as well. Now Jen well she is good at English, likes to write, she also likes to watch action movies my type of girl and loves shopping like her friends and sister.

Tonight I was wearing straight leg jeans which were a bit baggy, with a plain belt, and a short sleeve crew neck tee with the words no standing only dancing. I couldn't find my shoes, so I looked under my bed and there they were so I grabbed them. They were black canvas shoes and really comfy.

Dad yelled out telling me that it was time to pick Jen up. So I ran out to the car and got in, we drove to Chad's house because that's where Jen was. We pulled up; I got out and went up to the door. I rang the door bell, few minutes later the door opened to reveal Chad smiling.

"Oh I thought you forgot me"Chad said to me in a girly voice, I just rolled my eyes and pushed passed him. "So ready for your date Romeo"

"Ha-ha very funny" I said to Chad "I'm a bit nervous but it will be a great night"

"I hope so she needs a great night out and no hanky panky"Chad replied.

I laughed and then sobered up to reply "yeah I know" then I heard a noise coming from up the stairs, and then Jen started walking down the stairs with a smile. She looked beautiful; she was wearing skinny jeans, a pink tank top that went past her bum. She was wearing black ballet shoes and no I'm not bi-sexual I just know what they are because my mum and sister wears them. Always no make up on, she just looks beautiful without it. I smiled at her and then grabbed her into a passionate kiss.

"Ah, don't mind me"Chad said behind me.

"I don't mind one bit" I said to him after kissing Jen.

"Yeah well have her home by 11"Chad said. I rolled my eyes at him because he was acting like a father figure to Jen, she just laughed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

"I mean it Andretti home by 11" he said seriously.

"Ok" I answered putting my hands up in surrender and then we all laughed. We left the house and got in the back of the car. On the trip to the movies we talked and held hands, dad didn't interrupt us he just kept his head forward and drove. We got to the cinema and jumped out. I held her hand all the way into the cinemas; I grabbed two tickets to see Cowboys and Aliens. Then we got some popcorn, coke for me, water for Jen and m&m's with peanuts for the both of us. The movie was great and funny. After the movie we went over the road to Hog's breath for tea, it was a late dinner.

After we ate it was time to go home. Dad picked us up and dropped Jen off at Chad's house. I told her that I'll see her on Sunday. We kissed which went for about 10 minutes and then I let her go into the house. We went home and I went straight to bed.