First Date pt1

Weekend,party day......

From morning my apartment turned into a pretty little laundry, with clothes here ,clothes there.
Emily ,being the most stylish among we three, took the responsibility of clothes and makeup.
Styling started from Amanda first because after choosing the perfect outfit she could do her makeup herself.After several mix and matches Emily finally found something stylish from Amanda's closet, then after that Amanda went to the drawing room for doing her makeup as she preferred doing her makeup in silence.
Then came my turn, actually I was little embarrassed to even open my suitcase of dresses as it mostly consisted of formal dresses,for a moment I thought whether I've even brought party dress or not .But luckily Emily found two party dresses ,about which I almost forgot.
One was long black dress and another red short dress. She suggested me to wear the black one as it will hide my plastered leg for time being and also asked me to call Mr Min Yoongi and ask him to wear black as he was supposedly my date.
.....you can assume the dress to be like......

I almost choked and asked her , "What? Are you serious ?"

Emily replied," I'm damn serious, will you call or I ?"
I said," How can I ask him to wear black ? What will he think?"
Emily said," Then I'm calling, give me your mobile."
I replied," Umm ok but still it's awkward to ask him that ."
She said," Nothing is awkward, he's your date and it would be great if he wears black too ."
She took my mobile and dialed his number.
Suga picked up, and said," Hello, don't worry I'll be there by 6. Is there any problem?"
Emily replied," Um sorry but its Emily actually I wanted a favor from you ."
He replied," Say."
Emily said," Actually y/n is wearing black so it would be great if you also wear something in black as it's your first date ,hope you understand. I asked her to ask you this but she was so shy to ask you this ."
Yoongi replied,"Only this much favor! Ok I'll wear something in black ."
Emily said," Thank you. Okay now I'm ending the call as I have to do you date's makeup ."
Yoongi replied," Oh ! Then I would suggest not to use too much makeup I like her natural one without much tint ."
Emily said ,"Don't worry I know . Have a good day." and ended the call.
..........
When Emily started doing my makeup it was already 4pm and she was a perfectionist in makeup so it took one more hour to complete my makeup's first step as she decided to complete it after hairdo
Now it was time for hair . By now Amanda was done with her makeup so she took the charge of doing my hairdo and Emily went to do her makeup.
For almost half an hour we were unable to decide what to do with my hair whether to leave it down or tie it into a bun or something.
Then Emily came to rescue and decided to put on rollers to make curly hair for bun . As it would take some time for the curls to form she started doing Amanda's hair also , she decided to straighten Amanda's hair and leave it down . After 10mins or so she finished with Amanda's hair and to get some fresh air she went to balcony. But after few minutes she came back to our room screaming," Damn he's here ,I saw him getting out of the car." Amanda asked,"Mr Min Yoongi?"
Emily replied ,"Yes."
I replied," But we are not done yet. Damn ."
***********************************
Author has 0 knowledge about makeup and style, the last time she put makeup she looked like professor.
What will happen next ?