Chapter 27

Well, there is a little swirl bun in the oven! And I'm due around March 4th, 2018. My guy and I have come up with the name Logan Haze (his middle name) for a boy, and Mia-Claire for a girl. Im hoping for a girl!!!! 

Sorry for the wait on the update I've been so busy with life, and sleeping. I do a lot of that, and no matter how much it is, it's not enough, but it is good sleeeps lol.

Anywhore....

Someone was talking about this story coming to an end, and I'm sad too lol. I might have to do a sequel, but I have a new story idea so if I decide to do a sequel for this, it might have to wait until that story is done.

But shit, I have to come up with new names and all, so if y'all wanna throw ideas out there on names, what should happen, etc, please do! If y'all haven't noticed, I do my best to use the ideas some of y'all have given me. So yeah, post on my board, private message me, or even comment on this if you have an idea!

The song above is just something sweet to go with this little update. 

Anywhoreeeee...

This AN is already long so w/o further ado...

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Maverick POV 

"Babe, we're landing in about thirty minutes." I say leaving the cockpit. I'd been up there most of this flight, talking with our family pilot about Nyla mainly. She was laid out with a blanket over her, reading from a magazine. 

"Really? About time!" she closes it, stretching her arms out. "How far is the hotel from where we're landing."

"Another surprise for ya." I smile. Her eyes lit up.

"What?" she smiles.

"I rented us an over-water beach bungalow. We're literally gonna be staying on the island. So we aren't staying in a hotel." 

"Mavvy oh my God! How did you arrange all of this so quickly? I can't wait to-" she squeals, then stops. "Can we actually, ya know, afford this?"

"Everything is paid for. All that we're gonna do, and everything else. Completely taken care of." I nod. "Now, let's do something to make this thirty minutes fly by." I take a seat next to her, pulling her onto my lap. I kiss her slowly.

"Like what?" she says against my lips. "Because what you're trying to do will take way less than thirty." she laughs. 

"It's like that?" I laugh, pulling away. 

"Yeah." she smiles. I stare down at her, and like always, I take in her beauty. 

It don't get any better than this. 

"Welcome to the romantic island, also known as French Polynesia's, Bora Bora." The woman in the office of the beach house area says to Nyla and I. 

"Thank you." Nyla smiles, squeezing my hand with excitement.

"Here is the key to your bungalow and please, if you need anything don't hesitate to let us know. Our mission is to make sure you enjoy this trip to the fullest Mr. and Mrs. Summers." she nods. Damn that sounds good. 

"Thank you." I smile, taking the key. 

"Ugh it's already so beautiful!" she says as we head back to the car. 

"It really is. We got a good time ahead of us darlin'." I smile, opening her door. I grab her hand, placing a kiss on it.

Upon pulling up to the parking area for the bungalow, I was immediately nervous again. I had so much planned and I didn't want anything to go wrong. I felt my palms sweat, and wipe them on my shorts before opening my door. I open her door, and head over to the back to get the luggage, trying to collect my thoughts. 

"This is so amazing Maverick oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm here right now." she claps her hands, staring at the beautiful view the little bungalow was surrounded by. It sat only eight feet above the water on wooden stilts. I just nod, carrying the bags into the shack, Nyla right on my heels. 

"This is nice." I look around the all white inside of the bungalow. It even had a soft tropical smell. The bed was huge, and it sat against the wall, facing a glass wall. 

"Oh I love it!" she jumps up and down. "This view is everything!" she laughs. I stare at her. 

"I don't think any view is better than mine." I shake my  head. "You are a dream baby." I take her hand, making her do a slow spin. 

"How did I get so lucky?" she smiles wrapping her arms around me. She's not even the lucky one. 

I impatiently sat, waiting for Nyla to finish getting ready. But that's nothing new. 

"Okay." she turns to face me. "How do I look?" She was wearing what she called a white baby doll dress that flared at the bottom. 

"As tasty as you always look." I peck her cheek. "But come on, we have a driver waiting on us!" I grab her purse and pull her to the door. After getting into the back of this all black SUV we were headed to a wine tasting excursion, followed by a hula show.

"I can't thank you enough for all of this Maverick." she smiles, squeezing my hand. 

"Trust me sweetheart, it gets better!" 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Sorry about this being so short. But I Had to throw something in minor so that it wouldn't just be too much at once, Next update is being typed up as you read this. So don't forget to comment!

THE PROPOSAL WILL BE IN THE NEXT ONE