One

I didn't expect this to happen. I thought we were happy. I didn't expect her to react this way. When Brittany saw that I had met up with an old friend of mine, who happens to be a girl, she said we should take a break.

Our relationship was rocky at this point, we were arguing more than usual and we got annoyed with each other easily but I didn't think she'd take a break from me. I thought we had the chance of getting better and fixing our messy relationship but I guess that's not what she thought.

I had been staying at our apartment. She has been staying with Emily and Julia who lived a few roads down in a different apartment complex. She'd come over occasionally and we'd say a few words but that was all.

I knew I needed to fix us but I wasn't sure where to start or what to say. I didn't want a conversation to turn into an argument and ruin us. It's only been a week or two since we broke up but I was still sad, she's all I thought about, what we use to be.

--
BRITTANYS POV

"Emily?" I called out. "Yeah Brit?" Emily asked softly. "Do we have any apples? I really want one but I can't find any in the fridge." I sighed. It seemed that ever since Jungkook and I decided to take a break everything in my life has been going wrong and would make my mood worse

I told Emily and Julia that I'd be back in a few, I just wanted to go to the grocery store and buy apples and a few other things. I grabbed my wallet off of the small table in the living room then grabbed my jacket and headed out.

I didn't leave their house often. They understood what I was going threw and knew that I just need to clear my mind before thinking about what to do with Jungkook and I.

I may have over reacted but we weren't doing too well and him meeting up with an old friend reminded me of his ways in high school. We are juniors in college now but I can't help but think he's going to fuck around with her.

I trust him with my life but with the way we treated each other now-a-days, I'm not sure what he'll do anymore.

I finally arrived to the grocery store and firstly walked over to the produce section and picked up a bag of apples then continued to walk through the store and pick out some snacks and things Julia and Emily needed.

I turned the corner into the chip isle and sighed. I couldn't avoid him so I just walked down the isle. "Oh, hey Brit!" Jimin spoke. "Hey Jimin." I smiled weakly. "I haven't seen you in months, how've you been?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Eh." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah, you and Jungkook broke up didn't you?" He asked, a smile not apparent on his face anymore. "Well, kind of. We're just taking a break I guess." I nodded slightly.

"You're confused, aren't you?" He asked. He still seemed to know me so well. "Yeah, I guess. I don't know what to do." I couldn't help but to open up a bit.

"Well, my numbers still the same as it was a few months ago so don't be afraid to call me or text me. I'll always be here to talk to you, okay? Don't let Jungkook make you sad, Brit."

I nodded and knew he was right but Jungkook and I have a lot of history and I can't just get over it or him.

We said our goodbyes and headed apart. I went and got the last few items then went to pay. I walked out of the large store with a few bags in hand and walked my way back to the apartment.

I was only a block or two away from Emily and Julias when I saw Jungkook talking to that old friend of his. I still didn't know her name but I didn't want to know it.

They were standing on the sidewalk and smiling at each other while talking. He looked fine, happy without me. I wasn't wearing makeup, I was wearing a hoodie and leggings and only got a few hours of sleep these past couple of days.

Work was draining those few hours of sleep out of me so I looked like a mess while he looked rested and happy. I know I was the one to initiate the break but it was because he seemed like he'd be happier without me and I think I may be right.

--

A/N

hi guys!! i hope you like this update

thi book is going to be interesting hopefully lol

i hope you guys liked this bc im so nervous like i ruined their relationship but i love it sm ahh