Three

I had packed the small pile of clothes I had piled in Julia and Emily's apartment and explained what was going on.

They understood that Jungkook and I were dating for about three or four years now and they understood that it was unstable at the moment.

But Jungkook and I were the kind of couple that wanted happiness for each other and tried to help make each other happy and support them but after a while we both lost sight of life and kind of just lived to move on through the day.

We didn't get the point of following a basic routine every day and stopped lifting each other. We had gotten stressed and barely had time for each other anymore. We needed a break from each other but neither of us wanted that.

I said my goodbyes to my friends and then left with one bag and headed over to mine and Jungkooks apartment. It was a cloudy, windy day. I realized this a little too late, I didn't have something warmer to put on without unpacking my bag so I just quickened my pace.

I rubbed my arms to try and create some friction which didn't help too much.

I walked into the lobby of the apartment complex and smiled shyly at the front desk clerk. I made my way to the elevator and clicked the button to be brought up to my floor.

The doors slowly slid open and revealed the familar halls which I walked down to get to my aparment. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and chose the apartment key.

I put my key into the hole and heard the click of the door unlocking. I opened the door to reveal a dark apartment. I was guessing Jungkook wasn't home which I was glad about.

I didn't want to face him again just yet. I brought my bags into the living room and shivered a little more. The apartment was a little chilly, the heat wasn't turned up high. the blinds were shut and the lights were off. I sighed and placed my keys on the kitchen counter then heard a crack of the floor behind me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook. He looked like he had just woken up, his hair was messy and he was wearing sweat pants and a plain shirt. "Are you cold?" He asked then went and grabbed a blanket off the couch without waiting for my reply.

"Here." He put it over my shoulders. I looked at hin before he turned around and saw his eyes looked a little red like he had just been crying. He went and turned the heat up a bit and then turned towards me.

"Were you just crying Jungkook?" I asked quietly in the dark room. He looked down and bit his lip, noddind slightly. "Why?" I questioned quietly again.

"I was just thinking." He replied. I sighed knowing his thoughts were getting to him like they use to. He may have been a fuck boy in high school but he was a human too, he had feelings and emotions too. He told me once while we were hanging out one night that he was self concious and offen doubted himself and his ability to hold a relationship or friendship.

I walked over to him and slightly pushed his arms away from his sides and lightly hugged his waist. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I could head him cry just a little bit.

"Jungkook." I sighed and rubbed his back lightly.I could imagine what he was thinking and it hurt me knowing he was down and that I was part of the reason as to why.

I knew that if we did actually fix our relationship, it would take longer than we'd want it to, is it really worth it all?