part 14-Mission RSS

Paran were busy in there talks.unware of someone was standing at the door of there room and witness everything which happened just now

Parth and rd looked at door and they became shocked to see that person

And that person was sanyu aka miss.mogambo.

She was hell shocked watching how parth was talking freely with rd.

Parth and rd gulped hard looking at sanyus face which was void of any expression.

Sanyu didnt say anything and went away  from there.

This strange behaviour of sanyu made both of them shocked.

Rd and parth thought that now she will kill both of them after knowing about there friendship.

Parth was all set to listen her mocks.

But here the situation was reverse.

She went away like nothing happened​.

Rd- ise kya hua?? Isne kuch bola kaise nahi?

P- yeh toofan se pehale ka sanata hai😑.rd i need to go.baad mai baat karte hai.

Saying this he left in search of sanyu.

Rd- pata nahi ab yeh Hitler kya karegi😑.ab to ise humari friendship ke bare mai bhi pata chal gaya.ahhh....this girl
Cant she just stay away from my life.she only knows how to nag in everyone's life....ahhh...
I hate you agrwal....i hate you.

______

Here parth was Searching sanyu everywhere but he didn't find her anywhere.

He even checked in her room but he didn't find her.

Finally he decided to search her at basketball court.

There she was playing basketball with so much agression.

Whenever she tried to bascket she always miss the shot.this made her more angry.

In her anger she threw the ball but before it touched the ground parth catch it and threw it in basket.

Sanyu looked at him once and ignored him started going from there.

P- sanyu plz listen to me once

S- what u r going to explain me??just tell me...ha..
What i have seen there it made me shocked.

Parth was pleading sanyu.but sanyu was in no mood to listen.

P- plz yaar sanyu..just once plz....

Finally seeing parth pleading her so much she give up.

S- ab batao mujhe how u became frnd with that robot?and when it all started?can u plz explain.

The way sanyu was talking she was hurt as well as angry as her best friend parth hided his friendship with rd.

Parth told everything to sanyu abt rds strange behaviour.sanyu was listening everything very intently.