Part 49-his breakdown

hello guys

happy reading

plz vote

************

"Guys...listen to me carefully...i also dont know whole thing....but plz I'll advice like everyone plz dont judge him without knowing the whole story....."parth said thus all three agreed.

"Sanyu...does anyone know anything about her???rd needs her guys..."

"We dont know anything...."Everyone sighed getting upset.

"Where she can go??"parth thought.

"Sanyu...plz come soon....rd needs you...."parth thought.

"Parth.....randhir........"someone spoke thus Everyone looked at the person.

"sanyu......"parth spoke.

"where were u?we all were so  worried about u specially rd"

"where is rd parth?tell me where is he?"

"sanyu.......his truth..everyone got to know about it.we dont know how?"parth spoke.

"where is rd parth tell me?"sanyu unheard all what parth said.she was all worried about rd.

"sanyu he has locked himself in storeroom of college.he is not coming out we tried..."before parth could complete sanyu ran from there worriedly.

"parth....sanyu where she is going?"vidushi asked.

"let her go.....now she is the only person who can handle rd."

sanyu reached at store room.she tried opening door but it was locked from inside.

"rd...rd plz open the door."

rd heard sanyu's voice.even though he was in bad condition he felt relief after listening her voice after long day.

"rd plz open the door......"sanyu yelled but no response came from other side.

"rd plz.....let me in plz......rd plz......"

there rd was in vulnerable condition crying on his own faith.sanyu was crying thinking about rd.she knew how he must be feeling right now.he might harm himself she wanted to be near him.but he was not in mood to open the door.she sat there touching her back to the door.

"rd i know you can hear me.plz open the door.....plz dont keep u r self lock.......plz talk to me randhir....plz"sanyu was now crying begging him to open the door.but he didnt his condition was no less.he was devastated ,broken,vulnerable.

parth was worried about both of them so he to went at store room.there he saw sanyu crying begging rd to open the door.he felt bad for both pf them.he felt there suffering which was like never ending.

"sanyu.."

"parth....tell him na..tell him to open the door plz parth..tell him.....i am telling him to open it but he is not listening to me."sanyu  cried like a little girl.she was crying hystrically.her situation was vulnerable.

"parth what if something has happened to him?"sanyu got frighten.

"sanyu..relax.."parth tried to make her calm down but she was not ready to listen.

"plz parth do something.open this damn door."sanyu yelled.

"sanyu.shhh......stop crying."