Chapter 1

"Hey Babe" he said swinging his arm over my shoulders as we walked to his car "Hey!" I replied. "Want to come over?" he asked with the biggest smile on his face "Sure, but not to long I have to be home at 4."

~~at his house~~

"So what do you want to do?" I ask as we get into his room. "Well..." he said walking up behind me grabbing my waist "we can do something different" he finished as his hands started to lower. I pulled away "What are you doing, you said you were okay with waiting" I whisper yelled. "I lied, You said you loved me so do you not love me enough to do this with me?" he replied coming towards me and before I can move he grabs my waist. Then he starts to

I jolt up, checking to make sure I have clothes on and am in my room alone. When I see that I am i check the time to see it was 5am so I could of sleep a few more hours oh well. School starts at 8 so I went got a shower changed into black leggings with a loose grey shirt that says "A True Love Story Never Ends" and slides. I eat an apple and check the time again it is 7 school is a few blocks away so I decide to start walking. My family is rich but I don't want to be popular just because I have money so nobody has ever been to my house that goes to my school some have seen my Jeep but I don't drive it to school.

I make it to school by 7:50 and head straight to class after getting my books.

~~skip to PE last class~~ (a/n i prob won't write about class)

I change into my PE clothes and go wait for coach. "Run a lap, then we will play dodge-ball." Coach yelled as he came into the gym. We went outside ran our lap through the trails it is just gorgeous! "Okay team captains" Jacob steps up for one of the captains, he is the "bad boy" around this school but I've always thought it was an act. Eric also steps up he is my bully also my one and only ex. "You first" Eric tells Jacob... they go on about who they want till its down to Kaiden a boy that has no athletic bone in his body and me, its Jacobs pick "The girl" he says pointing at me. We go onto our sides and before we start Jacobs friend that is nice to everyone Dalton asks "Whats your name?" "Mia" I replied he gave me a smile and then the game was off!

It was down to 3 on my team including Jacob, Dalton and me, on their team its only Eric. I through a ball at Eric but at the last minute he dodged it and threw one at me after going in 2 strides to the half court line and before I can move I get hit so hard in the face I hit the ground. I see Jacob and Coach run towards me, then I feel myself getting picked up and see someone carrying me to the nurse. As I start going unconscious I can only think of the tingles I'm feeling wear the mystery persons arms are, I feel safe for once in my life!

A/N I hope you enjoyed it! I will update as soon as I can don't get mad if it takes a little time cause I have a life. Jesus Loves You and so do I!!