Chapter 3

recap: I look up and see... 

Jacob. OMG 

"What are you doing at my house?" He yells as Dalton walks over.  "Dude calm down. Go see who is at the door." I shake my head no "Through the window." "Its Eric" he replied "Mia whats going on with you two?" Dalton asked  "He was abusive." I say but as I finish Jacob rushes outside with Dalton behind him and me behind him. All I see is Two guys beating the crap out of Eric. I don't do anything but run to my house. 

I burst through the door and lock the door. After I catch my breath I go into the kitchen to grab water and see a note on the table. 

Mia,  

We are out of town on business ( again I think) for 1 year. The neighbor promised to come check on you and if she can't make it her son and his friend will come. They go to your school maybe you will make a friend or two.  

                                                                                                                                                  Love, 

                                                                                                                                           Mom and Dad 

Great I wonder what neighbors... oh well. I go to my room and change into a crop top and shorts that match the crop top came down just enough to cover all my skin I put black slides on to finish it off. Then I went into my bathroom to put my contacts in and do my natural make~up. Now I go downstairs grab my keys, phone and head out. 

When I get downtown I park my car in a parking lot made just for my family because well, my parents don't want anyone to steal my car because they don't want to use some of the bunch of cash we have. Oh well. 

~~2 hours later~~ 

I'm on my way back to my car I bought a couple of books from a little bookstore know one knows about. On my way back I got pulled into an alley dropping my bag on the way. 

(A little mature but not much)  

"Well look at this you don't have anyone to protect you now" he said "Please Eric, stop just let me go I will do whatever but please don't hurt me" I begged "Oh I won't hurt you, you will love me when I'm done" he replied as he started kissing me. I pulled away or at least tried to but he grabbed my neck so hard I could almost feel the bruise form. He started undressing me with his other hand so I did the only thing I could think of I started hitting my head on the wall behind me hoping if I went unconscious he will stop. "STOP DOING THAT" he yelled at me but I didn't stop, I was know fully exposed and hated it. He used the hand he was holding my neck with to hold my head up so I couldn't move. 

"Do you want seconds now?" He asked but I was in to much shock of what just happened to reply he just rapped me. "N...o ple..se stop please." i tried to beg. I was starting to go unconscious "Okay, I got what I wanted but if anyone finds out your a dead girl." I nodded apparently that wasn't sufficient because he went off and started beating me up and I couldn't do anything. 

As I'm about to see I look up and see him being pulled off of me by someone I see blurry punches thrown and feel something being put on me and I was immediately covered in warmth. The Mystery Man then picked me up bridle style and I got the tingles where his arms are and I feel safe again. So before I finally passed out, I looked up to see...

A/N Cliffhanger!!! I hope you liked it sorry I had to skip some but I just couldn't write that part. JESUS LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!! I will update asap!!!!!