Chapter 4

recap: I looked up to see 

Jacob 

~~Jacob POV~~ 

"911 whats you emergency?" 

"I need an Ambulance and Police downtown just track my phone." I say trying to rush the operator 

"Okay, they are on there way. Would you like me to stay on the line until they get there?" 

"No, I hear the sirens they should be here any minute."   I say as I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. 

They load Mia onto the ambulance and take Eric into custody. "Sir I'm officer Daniels, I am assigned this case can I get your statement?" Daniels asks "No can we do this at the hospital please I need to see Mia." I say walking away to my car. 

~~At the hospital~~ 

"I'm looking for Mia, a patient that was brought in earlier." I ask the receptionist "Yes, she is in room 318." I nod and go to turn around to head to her room "Wait, Sir can you call her parents for me." "No, um they are actually out of the country my adopted mom is her legal guardian right now though." "Okay well please make a phone call for her to come here." I nod and head to Mia's room I send a quick text to mom telling her to come here. 

A/N I know it's short, not the best, and about that I'm really sorry. So anyways I am going on a beach trip and won't be able to update sorry Im leaving yall with just this but nope you liked it. JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!