Negan's Daughter

I was thinking of doing an imagine about Negan's daughter for awhile now. So here you guys go. Enjoy! 😁
**********************************

You walked through the gates of Alexandria with your dad, Negan, and his men and some women saviors. You was there to collet your dad's half of the Alexandrians. You came along with your dad because you was tired of being struck in the Sanctuary. Plus your boyfriend just break your heart and you couldn't hang out at the Sanctuary today. You stand around while your dad looked around saying how great the community was. You thought the Alexandrians did okay with this.

"Get half my shit boys," Negan said.

His men stand there a minute until Arat yells," Well, come on."

Hours later

There was some trouble when a boy your age named Carl tried to stop a couple of Negan's men from taking all of their medicine. But that was shut down when Negan threaten Carl. Negan had his men take all of their guns and some of Negan's men was taking whatever Negan liked and all of their mattresses.

Now you was walking by yourself with your machete in your hand. It was quiet and peaceful here. Until you saw one of Negan's men taunting a girl about stupid balloons and having her repeat the word please. You walked up to him.

"Is there a problem here, Bill( just a random guy's name)," you asked.

Bill looked a little scared of you. You was the leader's daughter after all. Like Negan, you was unpredictable. Plus, you liked kneeing Negan's men in the balls whenever they did something to piss you off. You haven't killed any of your dad's men yet because you knew it would pissed your dad off even more. But you wasn't going to just stand here and let one of Negan's men taunting a girl.

"No, of course not," Bill answered.

You looked at the girl. She looked upset.

"What's your name?" you asked.

"Enid Rhee," Enid answered.

"Well, Enid, is this sorry excuse for a man bothering you?" you asked.

"He has my balloons and they have a special meaning to me," the girl said.

"Well, that's not what I like to hear," you said.

You looked at Bill and smirked evilly. Bill looked like he was going to piss his pants. You kicked him in the balls and he fall to the ground on his knees in pain. He groaned in pain as he holds his privates. You stand over him and laughed. You grabbed the bag of balloons from him. You grabbed him and throw him to the side on his back.

"If I see you taunting this girl or any girl ever again, I'll cut off your smallest organ off you and shove it down your throat," you yelled, pointing your machete at his man parts.

"Then I'll torture you with my machete so badly that you'll be begging me to kill you," you yelled.

You knocked him out with the end of your machete. You looked at Enid and get her the bag of balloons.

"Thank you," Enid said.

You smiled.

"No problem," you replied.

You looked at Bill and grinned as two of his buddies dragged him away. You saw Carl looking your way and then he looked at Rick for a second. He had a hateful look on his face. It was like he wanted his dad to do something. You just smiled at him and turned back to Enid.

"If he gives you anymore problems, let me know," you explained," I'll straighten him out."

"Okay," Enid said, walking away.