Negan

Hydroxyzine

Chelsea's P.O.V

I didn't know what was going on right now. We all were standing around while Dwight was getting the iron hot for someone. Someone must have pissed Negan off and they were going to get the iron as punishment. I have been here months with my boyfriend, Lewis. I've learned that things here could be either really great or just awful with a man like Negan as the leader. But we didn't have anywhere else to go.

Not with the walkers out there eating the living and my need for medicine to survive. I wish I wasn't in need of hydroxyzine but I did. Lewis and I worked for points for my meds but one day we didn't have enough points. Plus I run out a couple of days ago. Lewis said that he find enough for me to have hydroxyzine when I come close to crashing one day. Some idiot cook left in what I was allergy to. I gasped as a few of Negan's men come in and tied Lewis to a chair.

Now here I was standing there with my boyfriend sitting in a chair while Negan stands in front of us. I was scared of what would happen to him. Now I didn't know that he steal the medicine that I needed. I can't live without it. I have to do something. I watched as Negan walked around explaining to us how his rules worked around here.

"Now, you all know I have rules around here and know what happens when they're broken," Negan explained.

"Now, I hate to do this but rules need to be followed around here and punishment need to be issued to make you all know that I'm serious about stealing from me," Negan continued to explain," This stupid fuck actually thought he could steal medicine and get away from it."

I knew my boyfriend was going to get the iron for something that was supposed to help me feel better. I wished that I didn't need them. Then we won't be in this situation. I watched as Negan grabbed the iron from Dwight. Negan got closer to my boyfriend's face with the iron. I had to speak up.

"Wait, stop, please, I'll do anything if you don't hurt him for my medicine needs," I explained.

Negan looked at me and grins. Negan got closer to me.

"Well, so you already work for me, but I think I know something that might make me forgive this dumb fuck again," Negan explained.

"Please, I'll do anything, just don't hurt him," I told him.

"I'm thinking of adding you as my new wife," Negan's said.

I knew that Negan wanted me to be his wife months ago since my boyfriend and I got here. But I always turned him down for my boyfriend. He always flirted with me everyday. Even when I turned him down, he always try to get me to change my mind. I looked at my boyfriend and knew I ha to do this to save him from punishment.

"No, don't do this," Lewis yelled," I'll take the punishment."

I walked up to him and takes his face into my hands. Tears rolled down my face. I loved this man so much that I would do this if it meant he would live without punishment.

"Please understand I can't have you hurt because of me and my stupid meds issues," I told him," I'm doing this for you, don't try to disagree on my choice of saving you."

Negan's pulled me to him and smirked at my now ex boyfriend. He passed the iron to Dwight.

"You promised no one harms him in any way and I'll be your wife," I asked.

"I promise," Negan's said.

We walked away as I heard my ex boyfriend's screams of pain. I tried to get back to him and out of Negan's hands. But his hold on me was stronger than mine. Then he throw me over his shoulder.

"You promised he wasn't going to get harm in any way," I yelled at him, hitting his back.

"Doll, he had to be punished so he won't think of doing it again," Negan's explained.

I was put in locked room by Negan's. He said he didn't ant me getting any ideas of seeing my ex or running off. He wanted me here with him as his sixth wife and that I would soon love him like most of his wives did. Then he made sexual comment about how I was going to fuck him and pleasure him like his others wives did. He wanted to wait until I said yes because he doesn't rape women. Now I felt trapped and hurting. I cried myself to sleeping, thinking how I got us here in this situation. I hated Negan so much. There was no way I was sleeping him. If he thinks I am, he has another thing coming his way. I hate myself for not being able to save my ex from Tyne pain and heartache that happened tonight. How I wish this wasn't our lives and the walkers never started eating the living. That I could go back and live my happy life with my boyfriend.I fall asleep from being tired from crying. My life now sucked. I hated it here now but there was nothing I could do about it now.

***************************************************************************************************

Here's another requested imagine. I can't remember everything that was supposed to go in it and if the one who requested message me if they don't like it or wants me to add or delete anything in this one, please let me know. I hope it was everything you wanted. I hope you and everyone else likes it. I really wanted to write a few imagines for you guys since I haven't been writing for you guys lately. But I'll write more this weekend for you guys. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Hope y'all enjoyed reading this one and give me y'all's honest feedback on it. Love y'all for being so patient with me. I'll try to do a better job writing for you guys but I'm not promising anything. Just know that I'm trying my best here.