Negan

I haven't been feeling great lately. I have been under a lot of stress from family issues, so I haven't been writing lately on this book. But I'm back and I really want to hear these comment from you guys. I want to know that I'm doing great at my writing. That it wasn't a mistake or silly thing to do. I'm freaking out BC I have been told that it's not making any money or that it's taking up all of my time. That no matter how I love writing stories for you guys and reading, I shouldn't stop doing what makes me happy. Oh and that all of my books aren't about smut or sexual thins like my fiance' think it is. I feel soooo lost, sad and depressed right now about these issues with me.
*************************************************************************************************

I was sitting on Negan's bed as he made us drinks. He handed me mine and i throw it back. It burned as it went down. Negan poured me another drink. We drank until half the bottle was gone. I really wanted to be drunk. It was the only way I got through the situation I was in right now. I was one of Negan's wives. He was asking me questions about why we haven't had sex yet.

"Oh, come on, just tell me how many guys you have been with," Negan said," Because there's not going to be any guys after me."

I stayed silenced.

"Oh, come on, men may have showed you a good time, but after being with me, you'll be so much more satisfying," Negan said.

I didn't even know where to start explaining my experience with sex. I mean how is someone supposed to tell someone else that they're still a virgin. It's not like I'm some prune or anything. I just was busy with college and getting a degree when the walkers happened. I haven't find the anyone yet to give . My mom said that a good girl should wait until they're married to have their husband be their first time.

I guess in the back of my mind, it got struck there. Besides, I only agreed to marry Negan so Daryl can go back to Alexandria. The night Negan killed Abraham and Glenn, he took Daryl and I. I was struck in a cell because Negan wanted to broke my attitude. That he wanted me as one of his wives. He thought I would be begging on my knees to be his wife.

I was in the cell for weeks until Daryl broke me out. We tried to get away when we saw bikes outside. But Negan's men were everywhere. I promised to be Negan's wife if he let Daryl go back to Alexandria. To use me to get Rick and the group to do whatever Negan wanted from them. He agreed and I've been avoiding having sex with him by saying I wasn't ready. He didn't push the issue much because he wasn't one for raping women. That he wanted his women willing. That they tell him yes before he has sex with them. Negan touched my leg and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Doll, how many?" Negan asked," I'm not going to think differently of you if it's a lot."

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"None," I whispered.

"Wait, what was that, doll?" Negan asks.

I stand up and looked Negan in the eye.

"NONE, OKAY, I HAVEN'T SLEEP WITH ANYONE," I yelled," IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?"

Negan started laughing at me. It made me mad and I was a mean drunk. I can't hold back my anger when I was drunk. Not when someone wants to laugh at me for being a virgin.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" I screamed," YOU THINK YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME LIKE THIS?"

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the idea of someone as hot as you is still a virgin," Negan explained," There must have been men throwing themselves at you."

"There were some at first but when they realize that I wasn't going to put out, word got around my old town home that I was this teasing, selfish bitch then no guy wanted to be with me," I said, sadly," Plus, I was too busy with school and college to lose it then the walkers happened."

"There must have been one guy to lose it to?" Negan asked.

"No, not one that interested me," I answered.

"Not even me, doll?" Negan asked," That hurts my feelings."

"I don't say that," I explained," I have just been cautious towards people since the walkers happened."

"Why?" Negan asks.

"Because I don't want to lose my virginity and then have the guy got eaten by a walker," I explained," I always wanted to be married to a great guy who loves me for me, that I would have a happy ever after with him."

"Damn, doll, that's deep," Negan said.

"Yeah, well, it's whatever, I'm never going to find him," I explained.

"What about me?" Negan's asked.

I smiled and leaned in and he leaned in. We kissed and make out. His kisses were hot, a little rough but time don't mind it. Clothes went flying around the room as we made it to his bed. Negan's was a great lover to lose my virginity to. He was gentle at first but turned rough and fast towards the end. My first time was everything I have ever wanted. We fall asleep in search other's arms. Negan was everything I could have asked for in a husband. Everyone he comes across may think he's this big monster but they don't see how sweet and caring he has been towards me. That he's a great husband. I'm happy to have met him and agreed to be his wife.

***********************************************************************************************

Hope y'all enjoyed reading this one. Sorry again for taking so long to get new imagines out. I hope y'all comment and let me know what y'all think of this imagine. I had no idea where I was going with this on but I hope y'all like it. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)