Chapter Seventeen: I just broken my sister's heart

Now Caz knew of my feelings for Colin I didn’t feel as alone but I also regretted telling her. Maybe I had been wrong though. Caz doesn’t hate me so maybe my other friends won’t hate me too? I don’t want to take the chance though and Caz has promised not to tell anyone about how I feel.

I can’t find myself wanting to take that chance. Why would I want to take that chance? Look at Jerrod he only has one friend and the whole school seem to hate him. I don’t but maybe that is because I am actually gay. I just can’t be brave like him and come out and openly say I am gay. I could never do that.

“Arrow stop being so nervous,” said Caz.

“Why would I be nervous?” I asked her.

“You’re nervous around me I can tell but don’t be. I’m here,” she smiled to me.

“Thanks Caz, it means a lot you saying that it really does. Do you think I’m you know,” I said to her.

“To be honest now I look at it maybe I should have seen it. From what you told me I think you’re in denial but you are gay Arrow. There is nothing to be ashamed of though,” she said softly taking my hand.

“You’re right. I have no feelings for girls. When I look at Colin I’m attracted to everything about him. I didn’t tell you something. Colin kissed me the other day in my bedroom and then later on that day at the hospital he said he made a mistake. He said kissing me was a mistake. Why would he kiss me then say he made a mistake. I don’t know how to even look at him or speak to him anymore,” I said to her as Caz carried on holding my hand while sitting on my bed.

“You need to talk to him Arrow and ask what is going on. You can’t avoid him forever,” said Caz.

“Why are you always right?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s a talent I have,” she laughed and I smiled at her.

“Yeah maybe,” I grinned.

“Why don’t we go do something, get this all of your mind. Just me and you,” said Caz.

“It’s already six o’clock though,” I said to her.

“I’m sure you will be allowed out.”

“Yeah I suppose you’re right,” I said as we both got up out from my bed and we left my room. Caz and I went late shopping because the shops would be open till 8pm tonight.

“Hey what about that,” pointed Caz towards the jewellery store. We looked into the window and I saw her pointing at a necklace with a heart.

“That’s nice,” I said softly.

“You’re such a romantic,” beamed Caz.

“Don’t you mean gay,” I laughed.

“Oh stop being so negative come on,” smiled Caz as she dragged me away and towards the cinema.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To watch a film to get you out of this depressing mood,” she said.

---------------------------------------

“Caz that isn’t funny,” I giggled as she began to poke me in my stomach. I began to do it back to her and before long we were rolling over in my bed like dogs having a play fight.  

I heard my door bash open. I looked up to find Colin looking over at us.

“Ever heard of knocking?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah sorry but I heard you screaming and well I thought you may be in trouble,” he said to me.

Caz looked at me before nudging me. “Oh right,” I simply said.