Intro:

All is lost in the moment, the towns destroyed. Homes, lives, families GONE! Burnt down except some knew to this day zombies of all kinds would roam over our towns:

[PINK] ZALITES : normal paced zombies blind through the day, killer throughout the nights.

[GREEN] COLEMS : they are just humans but they have a taste to kill also diseased with a virus called Ermensh.

[GREEN] Zailies : they run faster than we parkour fanatics can, but with articulated limbs.

[ORANGE] AILKLEX : they can use human resources such as hammers and axes. And other scary s

[RED] MOLATES : are zombies with green yellow and red mucus all over them, no eyes so that always means improved hearing that can detect movement from 4 meters away so DO NOT MOVE WITHIN 5 METERS NEAR THEM THEY CAN JUMP RUN AND CLIMB faster than you EVER can!

The different colours symbolise the different stages of intelligence, killing level, and how much you should avoid at ALL costs! Pink easy to kill not intelligent and barely any sense of living green are the normal ones they can be intelligent as they please but not worth the shot at killing as they can still live unless decapitation impalement or burning is your answer amber is medium they are a little more intelligent than the green stage but can spread a virus through mucus and scratches they are a little harder to kill or catch if i may say red obviously the hardest they have full intelligence not one has ever defeated a kind with such mobility strength or the mind like the molate has as he is taller than a bus some might say and there are more toxic versions of these zombies, so the same zombie but better upgrades .

Remember

Everything isn't as believable as it seems...