17

His fingers slide slowly over my naked skin, awaken goosebumps as they go. Our kiss becomes slower, looses it's hectic but not it's passion, becomes more meaningful. With each movement of his lips I can feel what he's feeling. Desire, passion, respect, esteem, love. Gently he pushes me in the direction of his bed till I reach the edge. He leans in more, so that his lips stay on mine as I crawl bit by bit further onto it. At the same time my fingers find the hem of his shirt and push it inch by inch higher revealing his toned upper body. He lifts his arms so that I can take it off of him. Immediately his lips are back on mine. He takes his time to untie the string holding my bikini on the back of my neck. When he finally opened it his lips glide from mine over my cheek to my neck. He caresses his way from my collarbone down to my breasts - lingers there and gives each inch of skin being revealed by my falling top the same esteem. It feels like he's paying homage to each centimetre of my skin. Light as a feather he kisses his way over my stomach, increases my yearning for him to infinity. When my panties find their way to the floor finally too, he kneels between my lower legs and his gaze wanders over my naked skin, as if he's trying to inculcate every mole and freckle.

"You are so beautiful, Hayden. So perfect", he whispers loud enough to hear the desire in his voice and leans over me again to connect our mouths with each other. His weight rests partly on me and presses me deeper into the mattress. My fingers caress his neck, down his back and awaken goosebumps. I'm glad I've the same effect on him as he on me. When I reach the hem of his swim shorts I slide both thumbs in and pull them  slowly over his bottom. The last bit he does himself and throws them to my clothes. Out of a drawer of his bedside table he gets a condom and rips it open.

"Let me", I whisper, take it out of his hand and roll it over his impressive lengths. He looks deep into my eyes as he pushes into me. Slowly and soulfully he slides not only deeper into me to let me adjust to his size but advances into my soul too. Bit by bit he takes hold of me and I let him willingly. He can have everything from me - my body, my soul and my heart. I'm completely his. And I feel with each rhythmic movement of him, that he gives me everything of him too. Every even so little piece. Our hearts beat in sync as we reach our highs. My head lies on his naked chest while our bodys are tangled under the sheets. Gently he draws circles onto my back, his nose is buried in my hair while his breathing slows down. His heart still beats frantically in his thorax. Right in this moment I'm happy. Being this close to Harry was incredible. There are no words to describe how I felt when our bodys connected. It was... surreal. Like two puzzle pieces which just make sense when put together. But this happy feeling is short lived because with Harrys next words reality beats me with an iron fist and hits me where it hurts the most - right in the heart.

"Hayden, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." He regrets it? Hurt I pull away.

"What are you sorry for?", I ask and slide away to have a better look at him.

"This", he says and waves between us. So he does regret it.

"You don't need to feel sorry", I say without any emotions and climb out of the bed. I gather my clothes and slip into the pieces one by one, while he continues talking.

"I don't need to feel sorry? You just cheated on your husband with me and I'm sorry I brought you into this position", he says outraged.

"It's ok", I say and turn away from him before he can see the tears building in my eyes.

"It's ok? How can it be ok?", he asks unbelieving. I know I could never explain to him why it's ok that I so to say commited adultery. Nothing in this world would justify this. Nothing except the fact I'm not really married. And that's something I can't tell him just now.

"Harry, I asked you to trust me on this. That you're doubting my words now only shows that you're not", I say and still don't look at him. It takes everything in me to not show him that my heart is breaking into thousands of tiny splinter right now.