Chapter 11

(Kristina's POV)

I woke up at 11 the next day. Everybody stayed up so late playing games. I went to bed first at around 2. I get up and open the door to peek out. Everybody finally left.

I go to Mom and Dad's room, peek in the door, see they are still asleep, and shut the door. Perfect. I go back to my room plug in my iPod to my dock and start my Dad's solo stuff, Soul Punk and Truant Wave. They are awesome! Soul Punk is the perfect record. Each song is related to people, and they are problem solvers. I still can't believe he did this all by himself. My daddy is super talented. I start blaring and singing along to it. I'm dancing around my room like an idiot, but I don't care. I love his solo stuff.

(Patrick's POV)

I wake up around 11:30, and get up to go make so hot tea in the kitchen. As I'm walking by Kristina's room, I hear her and me. I listen closer and notice she is singing along to Run Dry on my album. She likes my solo stuff! I smile and I open her door quietly and stand there smiling and watching her. She is is looking at the floor while she dances. She's being super silly at the moment, but she is not singing goofy. Once the water sound starts at the end of Cryptozoology, she starts to turn to her iPod dock. When she is turning, she sees me, jumps, then blushes.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked, nervously.

"Long enough to watch you sing and dance to Run Dry," I smirk.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people!" She jokingly yells.

"But if I snuck up on you, you would have jumped sooner," I laugh.

"Oh, hush!" She laughs.

I just laugh.

"Do you want some breakfast, Mr.... Mr.... Laughing Sneaky Man?" She says.

I just laugh harder and barely say, "Lovely comeback!"

"I don't have the arsenal of snappy comebacks down yet," she laughs.

"I can tell!" I laugh. We go downstairs, and once we get on the last step, I feel Kristina grab my sides really quick. I jump, she laughs. "Now you're going to wish you didn't do that," I say.

"And why is that? I was just getting payback on you!" She defends.

"You don't payback your father!" I say.

"Alright! I'll keep that 50 bucks I owe you, then," she smirks.

"Oh, you little-," I say. I throw her over my shoulder causing her to scream. I laugh, and she beats her fists on my back.

"Where are you taking me?" She yells.

"You'll found out shortly," I say. I throw her on the couch and start tickling her. She screams, laughs, and kicks.

"Stop!" She manages to say.

"Why?" I joke.

"I have to pee!" She says.

"Too bad! I don't believe you!" I say laughing. I continue tickling her.

"Uncle!" She yells.

"No, Luke, I am your father," I say in my best Darth Vader voice.

"Goodness gracious you are a geek!" She says laughing.

"But you got it so that makes you one, too," I say still tickling her.

"Stop tickling me!" She yells laughing.

"Fine! You are no fun!" I say pretending to be annoyed as I let her up. She gets up and runs to the bathroom. I laugh. When she comes out, she has her arms wrapped around her protecting her sides. "What's wrong?" I tease.