Is this my Love? (Reituki!!!!)

(Hey!!!! This is my first fanfic about the GazettE. Yup. IM OBSESSED WITH THE GAZETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! So umm.... Yeah. Enjoy. This chapter is only RUKI POV and a little of the others. Maybe. You'll see).

RUKI POV:

My alarm clock had rung. It read 11:50 am on it. 'Damnit!!!!!' I thought to myself. Gotta get to the studio by 12:00. Good thing I got in the shower last night.

I stormed up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I ran out the bathroom rushing and found the perfecto outfit to wear. It was a black and white stripped V-neck short- sleeved shirt and my black denims and my black boots. Along with my favorite leather jacket.

I ran back in the bathroom and styled my blonde hair and applied eyeliner. I then put on my earrings and my chain necklace, belt, and my belt designed bracelet. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Wow... I finished in 5 minutes. Welp!!! Got to go!!" I said to myself.

I ran out the door with my keys, cigarettes, and my cell phone. I locked the door and happen to bump into my neighbor that I did not like at all. Her name was Yaku. She was annoying and had a terrible posture. She was in fact very pervertish too.

"Well, you are looking quite fine today Taka-San. Mmm... may I?" she says to me and grabbed my ass.

"Dude!!!!! Was that necessary!??!!!" I yelled.

She chuckled and I walked away to my car. 'Ugh! I hate it when people do that. It's annoying.'

~~~~~

I arrived at the studio. URUHA walked up to me.

"You are 3 minutes late, ne!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it isn't my fault that my alarm clock doesn't like to wake me up early." I replied.

"Dude I'm kidding." He giggled and gave me a hug. I hugged back.

No, we are not a couple. Him and AOI are. I'm single.... Still.... KAI isn't really interested in getting a relationship...yet! He's thinking about it.

I walked into the record room. That is where we plan and record our songs.

"RUKI!! aye!!! My best and will always be my best short friend!!!! How are ya!!" REITA said to me pecking my cheek. I blushed.

I took my leather jacket off and hung it on the back of a chair.

"Who's hungry. I made ramen." KAI said handing out each bowl of ramen to URUHA, REITA, AOI, myself and himself. We each slurped a noodle. We also watched as REITA doesn't touch his food. We all chuckle at REITA. His facial expression is like this:😕 with his arms crossed just in REITA form.

"Are you gonna eat it REI-san?" I ask him. He looks at me with a mean look. I chuckled and began to giggle.

REITA shook his head and said 'fuck it' under his breath and ate the bowl of ramen. I starred at REITA with a smirk on my face. He has a different sense of humor. It is actually very umm..... K-kawaii......... Well... he is.

~1 hour later~

"Well, see ya guys!" I said to them. It was time to leave. We left the studio and I got in my car. REITA knocked on my window.

"Can you take me to your place? I'm bored at home." REITA asked me.

"Ano..... Sure. Why not?" I unlocked my car door and allowed REITA to come in.

REITA began to chat a little before we got to the house.

"So, did you find anyone yet RUKI?" REITA asked me. I blushed. What he meant by 'did I find anyone yet', he meant did I find a lover.

"N-no......" I said.

Silence.

"Do you have an interest in someone?" REITA asked me.

I nodded my head slowly.

We arrived at my house.

REITA POV

We arrived at RUKI's home. We walked in. Wow. It's nice in here. He always keeps his home clean.

Anyway, I was thinking about who's RUKI's interest. Does he like someone from this band? Shou from Alice nine? Someone from the band Jupiter? Or even someone from D=Out? Hmm... if I ask him. Maybe I won't have to keep asking myself questions because that is going to imply that I like RUKI. Which I do. I love RUKI. He is really cute and very short.

RUKI came inside the living room with a movie to watch.

"It's Child's Play. Wanna watch? it's horror." RUKI asks me.

I nod my head. He inserted the DVD in his DVD player.

I want to tell RUKI that I love him. But I can't. It's hard to do so. He's just so cute.

"I love this movie. Hehe..." RUKI says with joy.

"RUKI?" I call to RUKI.

"Hai." RUKI replied.

"Who do you want to be your lover?" I ask him. He was silent for a few seconds.

"I can't really tell you this." RUKI said quietly.

"Why not. I'm your friend. You should be able to tell me." I say with concern.

"Do you really want to know?" RUKI asked.

RUKI POV

"Do you really want to know?" I ask REITA.

He looks at me with his arms crossed.

"Fine fine fine. Sheesh... Well... I kinda have a crush on.... Y-you..." I said as I blushed.

REITA also blushed. I can tell he doesn't like me. He probably doesn't.

"R-RUKI...... you want me as your lover?" REITA asked me.

"Y-yes... REITA, I loved you ever since Yune left the band. I love you REITA. Your the one just for me. Your funny, cute, and talented. You can be very rude at times but I love you for it. Sorry this sounds weird." I explain to REITA.

He gave me a smirk. He walked up to me and picked me up bridal style and kissed me.

His lips. Soft, delicate, warm, sweet. I never knew his kisses would be this good. Ever in my life.

I continue to kiss him. He licked my lips begging for entrance. I allowed. His tongue was warm, moist, and sweet. I will never forget this moment.

I love you REITA.