Chapter 2: the interview

RUKI POV

Today is our interview on the talk show 'JMelo'. A Japanese talk show. Do I really want to go? Well... It's for the best.

I woke up and felt REITA's arm rapped around my waist. I woke him up gently slapped his hand.

"Ugh... it's... what time is it?" he asked me.

"It's time to wake up. We have to go to an interview." I replied. He got up and went in the shower before I. I pouted. Lol! The youngest goes first remember.

~~10minues later~~

"Well it's about time you go out the shower." I said to REITA. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Well, you know I take long showers." He said to me in his nice sexy sleepy voice.

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. I put male shampoo on my hands and scrubbed my honey blonde hair. I rinsed it out after that. Then, I continued to wash my entire body. I rinsed off my body and stepped out the shower. I slipped and fell and hit the back of my was on the sink.

"SHIT!!! ITAIIIIII!!!" I yelled. REITA ran up the stairs.

"RUKI, are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Umm... y-yeah... I'm fine." I rubbed the back of my head.

I got up and rapped my towel around my waist an walked out the bathroom. I picked some clothes to wear: A black long sleeved shirt and my black pants and a black scarf. I also picked out a pair if sunglasses.

I walked back to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I then took my hair straightener and straightened my hair and combed it the style of a wild hairstyle. My hair is somewhat spiky but with a little wildness here and there. Then, I applied a little eyeliner and put on my sun glasses. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself.

I grabbed my keys and my cigarettes and waited for REITA to get his stuff together.

He grabbed everything he need and we both walked at the house as went in my car.

"You look very cute RUKI." REITA complimented me.

I smiled and replied,"Arigatou REI-san."

We arrived at the JMelo studio building's parking lot. I saw URUHA, KAI, and AOI. They were all dressed in their very cool, urban-ish outfits.

"Hello. I really can't believe we got here before you. Did you and REITA have a good time?" URUHA asked me. I rolled my eyes. I should say the same thing about AOI and URUHA. Like sheesh... They do some stuff too. Especially AOI. URUHA and his sexy and creamy thighs will definitely turn AOI on 100%.

We walked in the studio and we heard a female interviewer named May J announce,"And here they are, GAZETTE!!!!" she said. We heard the croup go wild. We all waved as I sat down on my seat.

"Konnichiwa RUKI. AOI, REITA, URUHA, and umm.... KAI!!" She said.

"Konnichiwa." We all replied simultaneously.

"So, GazettE, would you like to here the fan's questions from around the world or would you like to introduce yourself first?" she asked me.

"Ano.... I'll introduce myself please. Konnichiwa, boku RUKI desu." I stood up and bowed.

"Boku KAI desu." KAI stood up and bowed.

"Boku URUHA desu." URUHA stood up and bowed.

"You all know me......" REITA said as he laughed. The audience laughed.