Chapter 3:

(Only RUKI POV. Sorry.)

RUKI POV

~~a week after the interview~~

It has been a week after that interview with JMelo. REITA had moved in with me on Saturday (it's Wednesday now in this fanfic).

"I'm hungry... are you?" I asked REITA. He nodded and rubbed his warm belly with his abs. I giggled and got up from my seat. I walked in the kitchen and went in the fridge to look for something to eat.

There was only juice, soda, leftovers, and hummus. We also had a pack of Ritz crackers.

"Wanna just order a pizza?" I asked REITA as he nodded.

I called the pizza guy in my cell phone.

"Hello, may I have a medium pepperoni pizza?" I asked the pizza guy on the phone.

"Yes, that'll be $6.50. Please?" the pizza guy said on the other line.

"Okay." He then notified me that the pizza will be coming in less than 20 minutes. REITA and I cheered. We were indeed hungry. We did eat breakfast though. Then, we had a small bowl of ramen for lunch and then pizza for din din.

~~20 minutes later~~

Ding dong

We heard the door bell ring. It must the pizza guy.

I opened the door. The guy held out the pizza box and handed me the receipt. I gave him a $10 bill.

"Oh my... your RUKI!! from GazettE!!!" he said to me.

"Ano.... Hai... I-I am RUKI." I said.

"Cool!! May I have autograph?" he asked me. I wrote my autograph on his arm. He screeched and walked away.

"There's always a fan guy out there... Ne?" I said to REITA as he shook his head.

I put the pizza box on the table and opened it. The pizza smelled so good. I took a slice and ate it. It was delicious. I love this pizza. REITA took his first bite of the pizza. I smiled. He is just so adorable with that noseband. I wish he'd take it off...

"Mmm... this is so delicious." He said. He finished his pizza. We put the rest of the pizza in the fridge. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. REITA did the same.

I then sat on my bed. He grabbed my hand and made me stand up. I looked at him questioned. He kissed my lips. I love his kisses. They were warm and soft and sweet. He then stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. His neck was also very warm. He then picked me up and put me on the wall. He licked and bit my neck gently and found my spot. I moaned. He chuckled and continued kissing me and unbuttoned my shirt. All I thought was 'how did he get turned on that fast?' Well... that's just REITA.

He pushed me on my bed not letting go of the kiss. He lied on top of me still kissing me. He finally pulled off gasping for air. I smiled. My chest was bare. He smiled and I tugged on his shirt. He made a smirk on his face.

He unbuckled my pants and pulled down both my underwear and my pants, leaving my 'person' out. I blushed and covered face.

"Hehe... so cute." REITA mumbled under his breath. He then sucked my 'person'. I was going insane. It felt so good. He licked from tip to side. He licked all around the side of my 'person'. I moaned.

He unbuckled his pants and took off his pants and underwear. He was also left with his 'person'. I sat up and sucked it. He went totally insane. I didn't know he would be this sensitive. I continued sucking and smiled on every moan he took. His moans were cute.

He then turned me over and inserted his 'person' inside me. I wasn't ready yet at all. I moaned loudly. I then was turned over again to lay on my back and he continued thrusting inside me. I grabbed his shoulders, holding on to him. He increased his speed.

"Ahha!!!! p-please... ahhh.... R-REITAAAA!!!!!! ahhh!!! I... ngh!!!" I yelled his name. I scratched his back as he went faster and faster. I couldn't hold it in. I scratched his back again... maybe a small bit of blood came from his back. I screamed and squirted on him.

"Gomen... nasai..." I said grasping for air. He chuckled. He had my cum all on his stomach and it traveled lower below his stomach. I licked it off of him. He moaned again. His stomach was so warm. He took his 'person' out of me and I made a slight moan. Not knowing he would take his 'person' out.

I sucked on his 'person' again and he cummed in my mouth. I kissed him and the cum from my mouth went in his mouth.

"Mmm... I'm as good as I think I would be." He said to me laughing.

"Hehe... your as good as I thought you would be." I repeated in my point of view.

"You taste better though, RUKI-babe." he said to me. I smiled and kissed him.

I lied my head down on my pillow and fell to sleep. REITA wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you. I don't want anyone to break us. Not even our parents." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.