The Guy Who Never Spoke

Main cast : Toru as Teruo and Namika (fictional character)

Support cast : Miki (fc)

Genre : Friendship and Romantic? maybe

At our school there was a rumor that we have a good looking ghost. But the truth, his existence was really invisible because we never knew if he suddenly appeared out nowhere. Although I've not seen him in person that makes me curious hence someone said the guy who never spoke to anyone. Okay, how could that impossible? How could he even survive with no interaction at all? This is really abnormal for me to cared about people I never meet in school.

" Naaaaaa-miii-kaaaaaa!!!." The voice who shouted at my ear. " Namika, I heard our classmate saw the good looking ghost at class 3-F." Said miki in enthusiasm way.

"Ehhh? Lets ask to our classmate what the guy's face look like!!!." Then we were in hurry went to classroom.

" Hey classmate!! I heard you saw him the ghost?? What his look like???." Asked Miki

"Errr, he's so mysterious but annoying handsome as h*ll "

" tell me more please"

" he can't even speak while in class. I saw him just using notes to communicate with the teacher"

Me and Miki give a look each other then we are planning to stalk him after school.

The time is coming when the teacher rang the bell sign for the school day is over. We were running as fast as possible to the class 3-F.

" where I can't see the ghost?"

" Look, is that the good looking guy at the back seat seems so mysterious?". Said Miki tried to point out him from the window of class-F.

" ah!! He's gonna out from class, lets us hide somewhere!!." I said while turned my head to side. The unexpected scene I never ever see was...

The brave woman friend of mine reached his arm and tried to talk to him while walking in the hallway.

" hi, I'm Miki. Whats your name?"

" ....................."

" hello, can you answer my question?"

"....................."

" errrrr, can you.....speak?"

The guy just ignored my friend and passed her behind. The face of miki was stunning no move at all only stand behind looking his back.

" Namika, I just found my soulmate"

I was walking towards her and slapped her back." Are you out of mind? "

" Namika, his eyes are so cool. I can't even breath beside him. I am really curious about his voice! And why the guy can't even speak out a single word?."

" Miki, I give up on him. I should focus for midterm exam next week." I said in a lower voice.

" no way! , okay I will be honest to you.... Actually, the other day I heard some of his classmates were having conversation they said when the first day of school he was a popular because of his good looking. Many girls really into him until the day they found out he never speak to anyone since child and called him autism and it's like no present at all, with or without his existence being forgotten by anyone." Miki told me a long story about him as we walked out from school.

When at home I recalled in my brain what Miki told me seems so natural and mysterious one it became unsolved case for me. In the other hand, I want to help him to make a friend even though its none of my business.