Prologue

To say that I am a special person, I think I am toonormal for that. I have two human parents, no siblings but I have this type of blood which will makes every bloodsuckers go crazy when their nose stucked on my scent or I have them around. I realized I have this kind of speciality but not that I always try to hid myself in the house all the time even the vampires are outside anytime to look for humans to end their thirst. Honestly saying, I am such a hard headed one for not listening to my parents, practically all. Well I am not the type of person who loves to be keep and shut in the damn house to do only chores and watch the nonsense tvshow telling lies about the dramatic encountered of romance. Totally not a fan of that. The genre that catch my attention is thriller, adventurous, dark and demonic.

Sounds crazy huh.

Normally boys are the one who always have themselves to watch and read the dark and cold stuff as in werewolves and vampires. Even people didn't want to get close around me because they said I am too obsessed with the bloodsuckers and even tried to make myself in danger because of my stubbornness level is beyond the universe. Hah! Yes I admit I am stubborn as hell and always punished by my dad because of me got caught for trying to sneak out. Not once but there was more than thrice I got caught by my parents for trying to sneak out in the middle of night. My neighborhood is not that typical kind of place, in the woods, dark and creepy because it is surrounded by hell lots of vampires. If the locals told the foreigners that or place have vampires around and not to wander without any precautions, they will laugh their ass out in disbelief. trust me because I once told my cousins about it and they didn't believe in me even a bit, even my parents told them. Still they will ignore it.

For the 18 years living as a human with special royal blood, I never live in peace. Not without my parents' supervision. They always kept their eye on me, wherever I go am what ever I did they have to know. Seriously! As the person at my age, I should have go for campfire, shopping and watch movies with friends and even travelling freely with no adults to keep an eye on me. People around us keep talking behind our back 'my parents are being overprotective' 'I am a spoil child' 'my parents this' 'me like that'. They just would never keep their hands into their pants! And when I saw my neighbors talking down to my parents, of course I will protect my parents. I am not a bad child because I know there must be a reason why my parents keep me safe. I knew that I have this special blood that attracts vampire to drain me, ever since I was 15.

"Jinhee-yah! Dinner's ready! Stop watching the movie and come down!" ugh.. well, at this moment I feel wanna be a disobedient child somehow. Its so hard to lift my ass to the dining room whenever I start to watch my favorite Twilight series because Edward Cullen is a hot ass guy I swear to God. But I don't envy Kristen Stewart for being his partner in the drama because I know I am way more attractive than she is. Hah! Take that!

"Go Jinhee!!!!!" the second calls sounds like a warning that she the queen of my heart and dad's too, will come and chase my ass inside my room with a spatula on her hand. I know I know, all girls of my age will acting like I did too. Its a normal thing.

"GO JINH-"

"COMING MOM!!! DON'T COME HERE! MY HEAD IS HARD SO DON'T HIT ME IF YOU LOVE YOUR SPATULA!!!!" well, liking it or not, I caress this Edward Cullen who has sexy as his middle name before pause the movie and drags my feet downstairs only to see my mom standing with her hands resting on her hips, glaring at me.

"Lazy kid, hurry up because we have to tell you something since your 18th birthday is approaching," my dad calls me from the room, already sitting before the yummy dishes made by my mom, the great cook.

"I thought the last important thing you told me was I am a human with royal blood. What's more surprising after that?" my hand almost reach the chopped fruits on the table, but mother's hand is 0.0000001 faster than me so I got hit.

"Pack your things and take your belongings with you. Especially that necklace you're wearing, no matter what condition or situation it will be, do not ever take it off and protect it as if its your life," said dad who has a thin small smile on his face, whereas I can't tell his emotion. Is it a sarcastic remarks or he is being serious. However a frown is drawn on my face, which he must know what actually lingers in my mind better than I know what is actually goes inside his mind. And mom's. By he said, pack my belongings maybe I am going for a vacation?!!!

"Are we going for a vacation?!" I asked with a huge smile on my face after thinking that my parents have put a lot of thinking because of me always trying to get out out from their consent. However, mother's shaking her head again makes me frowning.

"Then why?"my mouth mumbles and push the bowl of rice slowly in protest.

"You aren't safe here. We can't give you the full information about it but she can,"

"She? Who?"

"She is a vampire. A well-trained one. Her name is Rose, and she will protect you from any bad situation that you might get yourself into. Plus, there will be other 6 vampires who will take care of you guys. From a Queen." father spill even a little of info that I might get it. Well, that is what he think, but not what I have in my minds. I want too laugh badly though yet his face is telling me that what he told me just now wasn't a joke and I have to follow his command since my life is on the line.

"What will happen if I take this off?" I softly talking as if I whisper to myself and plays with the necklace which holds a lot of mystery.

"You won't be safe, dear. The humanity will be destroyed and dark kingdom will take over everything. Trust me, Rose will take care of you and if she need blood, give her some because your blood will keep her strong to fight for your own good," I can feel my mother's hand tightly holding on mine as her eyes are reddening because of the tears threatening to fall.

"When should I go?"

"Now, baby,"