Mate

*Jin Hee's POV*

I walk down through the stairs with a hand on my head. Seriously, I dont know how many days it has been after the fireball attacked me hard and Hakyeon the vampire leader came and save me. I heard everything and now I did realized the Queen came as a fireball. And because of that my headache becomes worsen and nothing can let it all goes well, no matter how much pills I get from Rosè. Slowly, my steps becomes closer to the living room, only to see Hakyeo and Taekwoon is fighting or talking harshly with each other but I still can't hear them clearly until my name was mentioned.

"You damned know what makes her ease her headache Hakyeon! Its dangerous to leave her like that!" Taekwoon yells harshly despite respecting Hakyeon as his leader makes Jinhee to startle upon listen to his sudden loud voice. Taekwoon has a soft and kitten like voice makes me to wonder what had actually pushed his button until Taekwoon speaks that loud. "Are you dumb?! I'm not fucking a virgin Jung Taekwoon. She is only 18 and I'm like what– a great great great grandpa on her. Use your brain damn it!" Hakyeon yells back.

"But—"

"What is it? What can make me to heal this painful headache?" I furrow my eyebrows seeing how shocked the two vampires when I appeared right before them. Especially Hakyeon. The strong and sturdy leader with fearful purple dominant eyes, also wavering as I appeared. Taekwoon doesn't care and he steps forward to me, but stop as Hakyeon hold his arms. "Stop. It." The leader ordered trying to look more intimidating when Taekwoon suddenly becomes disobedient.

"I need to know Hakyeon. It hurts so much and I dont think I can handle this more. Please." I sounded almost begging to Hakyeon. Honestly speaking, the headache feels like my head gonna explode soon, as if someone putting a ticking bomb and target it to explode like a dynamite. I wonder why Hakyeon knows about it and he dis nothing to treat me. Rosè comes from my back out of sudden and hit my neck unconscious.

"Its not the time yet," that is the last word I heard for the night.

*No one's POV*

Hakyeon only manage to catch Jinhee from falling on the floor and glares at Rosè for making Jinhee to faint. Staring at the snowy fair skin on his arms, Hakyeon has a hard time to even swallow his saliva. Jinhee is too much beautiful as a human and he just realized that when he take a good look at it. Hakyeon doesn't have so much time to talk nor looking at Jinhee because of this matter. He need to distance himself away from the girl since Jinhee is still underage and Hakyeon doesn't want to take the risk.

Slowly he pick Jinhee up before glaring at the two responsible vampires in the space, bringing Jinhee up to her room. Staring at the calm sleeping face, his eyes trail to the soft pink lips while reminiscing what Leo had said just now. Of course he knows but Hakyeon doesn't want to rushed things over them. Times are needed since its required for Jinhee to live and stay with him forever. He will told Jinhee about it yet the time still isn't suitable for them both.

"Sorry for dragging you into this," He caress Jinhee's cheek and tuck her hair strands away from her face before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Little that hakyeon knew, Jinhee is actually awake but her head is still in dizziness yet she still can feel the softness of Hakyeon's lips against her forehead. JInhee whimpers a bit because of her still aching head and that makes Hakyeon's heart softened a bit while his mind wanders to what Taekwoon had said earlier. A heavy sigh slips off his lips. He knows very well that Taekwoon speaks the truth but Hakyeon knows Jinhee would never agree if she knows about it.

•••

After taking a long shower, Jinhee even finish her breakfast and now she flops on the couch, flipping the televsion channel and much to her disappointment, there isn't much shows that she can watch though. Most of them are all old movies that she don't even if they were existed. Her eyes start to actively scan the classic television and scoffing rather out loud. To be honest, Jinhee is quite amaze with this television since it looks like coming from the ancient. The television is so huge and even black and white in color. WHat makes her disappointed the most in this huge mansion, there is no wifi like normal people living despite having 6 young(?) handsome princes inside.

"Did they think they lived in 600 years ago? These all are so old-fashioned," Mumbling, Jinhee place back the remote on the coffee table before walking around inside the house doing nothing.

She looks around the house and sensed no one is inside plus she hasn't meet Rose for quite couple of days already. However, being a young and full with questions kid, Jinhee's eyes caught onto Hakyeon's private study room which is very strict with nobody allowed to enter even to his siblings. Her mind is running back and forth thinking, should or shouldn't her acted like a kid and sneak inside. Her headache was surprisingly becomes much better yet she need to cure it fully. Jinhee find its hard to move around freely though when the pain attacks sometimes.

"What are you doing?" a soft honey-like yet stern voice greets her from behind right when she twist the door knob.

"Ah haha Prince Hakyeon. Well, you see umm I was bored and I-" Jinhee sheepishly put on a smile and slowly close back the door. Hakyeon's intense stare seriously makes her to feel mentally small right in front of the elder. Hakyeon's gentle yet tense footsteps sending chills into Jinhee's bone, making her to stick her body right against the door instead of moving away. The closer Hakyeon gets to her, Jinhee can feel the warmth even more inside her body. Not that Jinhee's complaining about it, but she feels a bit weird and uncomfortable. So does Hakyeon, he does feel the same way yet his feet as if has its own mind, stepping more ahead towards the frozen Jinhee.

He makes use of his tall and long arms, trapping the young girl between his body. "Prin–prince Hakyeon. Umm too close?" Jinhee leans her head back, straining herself from getting closer with Hakyeon. Hakyeon on the other hand doesn't give any bother with Jinhee who is trying to push him away since he's aware, Jinhee isn't strong enough though. "What are you doing here at my room?" He asked in a polite manner yet deep enough to make Jinhee stutters out her answers.

"I'm just bo–bored. S–so I-I'm looking for so–something. Ouch!!" Hakyeon suddenly twist the knob and making Jinhee to fall on her butt inside the room. Hakyeon's eyes darkened when he looks into her eyes, resulting Jinhee to baffle and lost what's actually in Hakyeon's mind. She tries to read by looking back into his eyes but as Hakyeon crouches in front of her and cups her jaws, she starts to learn Hakyeon isn't his right mind at the moment. Not when Hakyeon is leaning his face forward, trying to lay his red lips on hers. Jinhee tries to lose herself from Hakyeon's grip yet Hakyeon use his vampire abilities, stopping her from doing so. Her hands start to hitting Hakyeon's arms but it doesn't stop him from gripping back her wrist and push Jinhee right on the floor with him on top.

"You want to know what makes your headache to heal?" He whispers right under her crook of neck, sending chills to Jinhee. The human can't stop praying nothing will be happened on her today yet she wants to know what will heals her pain. Slowly, Jinhee nods resulting a smirk on Hakyeon's lips.

"You have to........" Hakyeon stops for a moment, purposefully wanting to make Jinhee feels curious and wondering what will he do on the floor right now.

".......mate with me. The Prince Hakyeon," said him while sticking out his fearful fangs and sank down through her neck, giving her the most painful and pleasure that she never experienced before.