"Family"

Welp whats up? How are you? What have you been up to?

Ive been alright,

Alright. Thats a lie.

Im not alright. Ive been going through a lot.

I lost both of my parents, i lost my only Aunt that actually liked me, i got kicked out of my aunt's place by my 'uncle' after my aunt passed away, after i turned sixteen. My 'uncle' kicked me out. Yeah.

I had a rough passed. I know that.

I currently live with my good friend. Her parents took me in after my uncle kicked me out. I love her and her parents, her family for that. She could have turned away and let me live who knows where. But she took me in and she's amazing for that.

But lately ive been dealing with my "family" i really dont have family anymore. Some have tried to get contact with me. I got asked many different things. I wont share them but its horrible and it seriously messed me up.

Im not in a good place right now. I have a home, i have a new family, but thats besides the point. Im dealing with a lot of stuff right now in my life. Im not happy with myself, with the seriously messed up people that im support to call my family, they arent my family. My friend who let me into her family? Shes my family, her parents treat me like their own. They're my parents, i dont care if i got 'family' trying to contact me, they're asking for money my father left behind for me. My mother left behind for me. Thats one of the reasons why they contacted me. No thats bull. My suppose family is trying to take the hard earned money that my parents left for me, they are trying to take that away from me, they are making me feel like shit. I am not happy about this.

I need to tell you guys this because ive been away, ive been busy not online but dealing with this bullshit. I just needed you guys to know. I needed to say why ive been gone.

Im sorry.