Update.

that_guy_austin
That_Guy_Asher

Well Hey there. Im Blake.

Im the guy that lost both of his parents. Who lost his aunt mot even a full year after losing his parents, the guy who got kicked out of his uncle's house after turning just only sixteen. The guy who has no real blood relatives. The guy who doesnt have any biological family, the guy who just had one hard childhood. But i dont let anyone define me as 'the guy who'
If i were to then i would be saying. Im the guy who gets good grades. Im the guy who has an amazing friend, my friend and her parents took me in when I really didnt have anyone else. I love my friend for what she did for me. I currently live with her. Her family treats me like I belong. Her parents treat me like their own. Its been soo long since ive had real parents. I see them as real parents now. Her family took me in and i love her for that. Anyways i get good grades, i have good friends, i may still have so many problems and drama going on but im not the only one, and i really dont have it the hardest. Just read about these two amazing guys.

Have you guys met a guy named Asher? Well his back story has been just as rough... Asher lost his father not too long after losing his father, his mother, she got a boyfriend, now that caused problems. His mother and older brother argued. A lot. Asher wanted to commit suicide. He wanted to end his life, he told his older brother, He told his mother, he told you guys before, and he made it through. Hes still with us. Asher is still here. Asher is truly amazing.

There's another. Austin, He lost his father before his little sister as born. He had his mother though... for about 8 years... then she got sick... really sick... she passed away a little over a year ago... then austin had to grow up way to damn fast... he was only 18 years old... 18.... he lost his parents and he had to decide whether or not to take full custody of his 8 year old sister. He dealt with depression, he had the guts to go on antidepressants, he had even more guns to stop taking them. He had to decide if he wanted to raise his little sister's or turn away and let them take her into foster care. He took full custody of her. He has two jobs, he graduated from high school, he took online classes for college, he has an amazing girlfriend who accepts him for him. I think his life was and is very hard. But look at him, hes still fighting all of his problems. He still is taking care of his little sister.

We all have rough backgrounds... but if it weren't for you guys.. our followers.. our friends, one of us may even say some of you guys are family to us.

You guys help us a lot. With all the support you guys give. With all the love you give. You guys helped us when no one else would. You guys our a smile on our faces.

I know there isnt many who read my bio. But or the who do read my bio. I want to thank you. You guys have been there for me since day one.

So Thank you.