~Onee-Chan Comes Home~

Disclaimer: I do not on any other characters except for Kaede.

(It before Episode 1 in the anime.)

Kae's Pov:

'I can't wait for Nee-chan to come home.' I thought. "Kae honey, time to go to school!" mom shout. "Alright!" I reply. I put on my uniform and head out my room and downstairs. When mom and my brother in the kitchen. "Mom, going now?!" I said to her. "Alright Kae, honey have a great day." Mom said. "Alright, tell me when my sister come home, because I be in school." I said. "Alright, sweetheart." Mom reply.

I head out of the house and head to school.

~Time skip~

*At School*

I saw A-chan standing there in front of the gate. "Hey, A-chan why are you standing there for?" I asked her. "Well, someone arrive here at school." A-chan said. "Whoa, she's pretty." "Her hair is pretty." "Her body, she must be a model." "Her eyes are gorgeous." "Who they talking about?" I said. Then the school bell rings.

~In classroom~

"Class I have a new student to introduce you today, you can come in." the teacher said. The door opened and reveal my twin sister Kaede. "Why don't you introduce yourself." the teacher said. "I'm Kaede Serinuma." Kaede said. "What?!" everyone said. "So, you're related to Kae Serinuma." teacher said. "Oh, yes I'm Kae's twin sister." Kaede said. "What?!" they all yelled. "How are you related to her." someone asked. "I'm her twin. We have the same hair color. But our eyes are different." Kaede said to them. "So, when you were then?" one person asked. "I left during middle school. I got a reform in America for being a fashion designer. That why." Kaede said. "Oohh." everyone said. "It exciting to see you again." I said. "Me too, Kae." Kaede said.

~After Class~

Everyone was crowding my sister with questions. As she answers every last of them. Then they all went to do their regular routines. "Kaede, now can I talk to you." I  said. "Of course, you can Kae." Kaede said. "What do want to talk about." Kaede asked. "Well, I'm curious about you're fashion career." I asked. "Oh, that it was fun to learn about fashion and English." Kaede said. "Really, was the English hard." I said. "It was." Kaede exclaimed.

"It was difficult to learn English and also help people to speak Japanese like me." Kaede explain. "Mm, that seems interest. To know English." I said. "Yeah." Kaede said.

As the school bell rings. Everyone went back to seats and class starts.

~After School~

Kae and Kaede head home. As they arrive home Kae opened the door. Then, "Surprise! Welcome Back Kaede?!" Mom and Takurou shouted. "Thanks guys. This means alto foe me." Kaede said. "You're welcome, honey." Mom said. "Welcome back, sis." Takurou said to Kaede.

"Thanks Takurou." Kaede said to him. "That's means, I can bond with you with anime." I said. "Oh no, I'm bonding with Kaede today." Takurou said. "No I am." I said. "No, you're not." Takurou reply. As   Takurou and I hold Kaede's arms. "Why don't I bond with Kae today, and tomorrow after school I bond with Takurou. How that sound." Kaede said. "That's a good idea." Mom said. Takurou and I nodded in a agreement.