Can She Do It? A Real Life Otome Game Part 1

~A few months and days later~

"The prince should be with the princess." "Who was the one who decided that?"

{Opening song}

"Can She Do It? A Real Life Otome Game"

As everyone was in the gym playing volleyball as one person hit the it over the nest, but the other team didn't get to hit it.

"Nice one, Igarashi!" a boy said. "Thanks." Igarashi said. As all the girls cheer. As Kaede and I who were in the back. I had my hand over my mouth. "Nana, nice toss." Igarashi said. "Well, of course it was." Nanashima reply. "Wow, talk about conceited." Igarashi said. "Score." I whispered. As Kaede heard her and sweat-dropped at her sister. "Uh, Kae are you alright?" Kaede asked her. As I ignored her. And thought, 'Score.' then they hugged. 'Score!' I thought. 'So cute!' as I fantasize about them. 'The prince with another Prince. Can't it be like that? It should be like that!" I thought. As I turned around and thought, 'Priceless. Absolutely priceless! Lord, thank you for giving me this daily bread!"

No one's Pov:

As Nanashima was running to hit the ball. As Kae turned and gasp. Nanashima continued running as the other girls run away as Kae looked shocked. "Kae, look out?!" Kaede shouted as Nanashima bumped into Kae and hit the ball. As then they both hit a wall. "Oh no, Nanashima-kun!" a girl said.

"Crap, she really got pummeled!" a boy said. "Kae!" Kaede shouted worried. Kae blinked her eyes and saw Nanashima. "Hey, are you okay? Serinuma!" Nanashima asked her. "Yeah." Kae reply. 'It's okay, it's okay Nanashima-kun. Thanks for showing me something nice!' as Kae closed her eyes. And pass out. As Nanashima looked panic. "Don't die! Don't die, Serinuma!" as everyone hurry towards them.

~Infirmary~

Kae was laying down on a bed. "Oh, you're awake." Kaede said in relief. "Are you all right? Can you see, Kae-chan?" A-chan said. "A-chan? Kaede-chan? Where am I?" Kae asked. "You don't remember?" A-chan said. "Nanashima fell on top of you in P.E." Kaede
Said. "Oh, yeah." Kae said. "He really hit you hard, huh?" Kaede said. "I mean, my eyes were glued to them. 5x7 was unfolding right in front of me." Kae said blushing.

5---> First character in Igarashi's name.
7---> First character in Nanashima's name.

"Come on, Kae, if you're talking those two, it's gotta be 7x5." Kaede said. "I get where you're coming from, though." A-chan said. "What?! It's gotta be 5x7. Didn't you see who was hugging who?" Kae said playing with her hair. "It's 7x5. End of discussion. I mean, they're tough servant and gentle prince-type characters, right?" Kaede said. "Kaede-chan, A-chan, you two just don't get it!" Kae said. "Right back ya, Kae-chan." A-chan said as they all chuckled.

"My name is Serinuma Kae, and my twin sister Kaede. We're a second-years in high school. We're a little... Actually, it's pretty obvious! We are what you'd call a "Fujoshi."

"I'm heating up." Kae said.

"I love seeing hot guys along more than anything! It's my favorite! As my chest heats up from watching the passionate bonds between two guys, I pair them! They don't even need a real connection. My imagination is more than enough to pair them! Any chance I get, I pair them! This is my way of life!"

"And so, my classmates are no exception. Nanashima really looks like shion from Mirage Saga, doesn't he?" as Kae show them a picture on her phone of Shion.

"I see it." Kaede said. "Oh, in that "bad boy" sorta way, right?" A-chan said. "Yeah." Kae said.

As the curtain moved. "Excuse me, Serinuma-senpai. If you're feeling better, would you kindly free up the bed? Another student's here who isn't feeling well." Shinomiya said. "Oh, sorry, Shinomiya-kun. We'll head out now." Kaede said as he started blushing at her. As Kae got off the bed. "Let's go, A-chan, Kaede-chan." Kae said. "S-sure." A-chan said. As all of them head out. "Honestly, you seem totally fine." Shinomiya said. "What?! Look here-" A-chan stated but was interrupt by Kae as she said, "It's fine, it's fine." as she pushing them to leave the room. "What's up with him?" A-chan said. "That's Shinomiya-kun from first year. We're both on the health committee." Kae said.

"Oh, so that how he knew you." A-chan said. "He's pretty harsh for such a pretty boy." Kaede stated. "But, doesn't that make it better?" Kae said. "The snootier a pretty boy is the yummier he is, am I right?" Kae stated. As they all had out together.

"You're right. The colder he acts, the hotter he get!" as they all started giggled. "Huh. Serinuma. What happened to your face?" "Mutsumi-senpai. I kinda had an accident during P.E." "I see, are you all right?" He asked. "Oh, yeah, totally! Thanks for asking." Kae said. "Glad to hear it."

"You know, Kae-chan, you seems to have a weird connection with hot guys. Like Kaede-chan." A-chan said as Kaede blushed. "No, I don't." Kaede denied. "Huh? You think so?" "Mutsumi-senpai is great." as they walked to class 2-A. "Maybe I should join the history club, too." A-chan said. "But, I dunno if I have a connection, please." "Serinuma-San!" Igarashi called out and walked towards them. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine." "That's good. You really went flying back there. I was worried." Igarashi said in relief.

(This chapter will be in 3 parts because I'm that lazy to write. So enjoy)