Can She Do It? A Real Life Otome Game Part 2

~Previously on Kiss Him, Not Me!~

"You know, Kae-chan, you seems to have a weird connection with hot guys. Like Kaede-chan." A-chan said as Kaede blushed. "No, I don't." Kaede denied. "Huh? You think so?" "Mutsumi-senpai is great." as they walked to class 2-A. "Maybe I should join the history club, too." A-chan said. "But, I dunno if I have a connection, please." "Serinuma-San!" Igarashi called out and walked towards them. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine." "That's good. You really went flying back there. I was worried." Igarashi said in relief.

"Nana." Igarashi said to him. Nanashima turned around to face him. "What do you want?" he said. "Apologize. It's your fault, you know." Igarashi said. "Uh, sorry." Nanashima said. "Don't worry about it. You weren't hurt, Nanashima-kun?" Kae reply. "I came at unscathed, thanks to you, the human cushion!" Everyone laughed  by that. "Human cushion?!" Kaede said shocked. "Nana!" "I'm glad I was useful!" Nanashima started laughing but was interrupted by Igarashi pulling his ear. "Nana! C'mon, man." "Ow!"  "In any case, we're sorry." 'twitch!' Kae thought. "What was that? Was that supposed to be an apology? Jeez, the only good thing about Nanashima is his looks." A-chan said disappointed. "don't let it bother you, Kae-chan." Kaede said. "A-chan, Kaede." "Did you see that? Igarashi apoloogized even thought Nanashima was the one who did it."

"Is thata pairing? It is, right? That's a pairing! It's too much!" Kae said as she got excited. Kaede sweat-dropped at Kae. "Okay, maybe let it bother you a little, Kae-chan." A-chan said. "It's all good. The cuteness makes me happy." Kae stated. 'Really. Even if i have a connection with hot guys, it's wasted on me. A prince should be with a prince. My happiness coomes from peeping on the sidelines, not bothering them. That's where I belong.' Kae narrated.

Later In The After Noon~

Kaede's POV

"Shion plays a big part in Mirage Saga today, right?" A-chan said as she looked on her phone. "Yup!I'm so looking forward to Shion! Sorry if i spoil iy on social media. I mean, I definitely will." "Yeah, Kae don't spoil for mewhen i watch it later." I siad to her. "I won't, Sis." Kae said to me. 
"That's fine. See you two tomorrow!" "Bye bye!" me and Kae said together.

Later that night~

I was in my room reading a magazine. And minding my own business then I heard a Kae screaming. "What the....?" I said to myself. "Was that Kae? Why is she screaming about?" I said. "Wh-What? What happened, Kae?" Mom yelled. "Shut up, fatty!"

Next day at school~

"Serinuma Kae." the teacher called. And look up to see where Kae was. "Is Serinuma absent again today. Kaede where your sister?" The teacher asked me. "She having some depression and feeling down, sir." I said to him.

*No one's POV*

Kae and Kaede's mother knocked on Kae's door. "Kae? Kae! Stop shutting yourself in like this and come out. You're not even eating. Goodness." Kae's mother said. Then Takuro walked out a his room. "Takuro, do something, will you?" "huh?" he said. "Don't "huh" me! Aren't you worried about your little sister?" "That fatty's such a pain." Takuro said. Then he slam the door with his feet. "Hey, Fatso! Get your ass out of bed! Take a bath and eat! You'll die if you keep at this, fatty!" Takuro yelled. "No!" Kae yelled back. "Don't give me that crap! Stop being a headache for mom! C'mon!" As Takuro remove the covers. And him and their mom gasped.  "Fine."

"My hair's all oily. I'm gonna take a bath." As Kae walked into the bathroom. "I guess I'll tell A-chan and Kaede what happened. Shion." Then Kae looked at the mirror and saw herself. "What? What kind of poster is this?" Then Kae came out the bathroom door shouting, "Huh? Mom! The mirror's broken!" "K-Kae?! So it really is you, Kae." "Seriously?!"

Kaede's POV:

I was at school and worried about Kae. She don't come to school for a whole week. I sighed and then looked up and saw a girl who look like Kae. 'Wait....that is Kae?!' I thought shocked. "Nii-San, I'm sorry for not tell you about Mirage Saga. But my phone was broken." Kae said to me. "Kae, *sighs* you have to be more careful." I said to her. When I just say that everyone screamed and went up the Kae. "Serinuma, is that really you!" "How do you got so skinny!?" Then Igarashi grabbed Kae from the crowd of students. "Stop it! You're scaring her. Everyone relax." Igarashi told them, then everyone walked away. "Are you ok?" Igarashi asked her. "Thanks, Igarashi-kun." Kae sais to him. "Uh, sorry." As Kae smiled at him. "Whoa, are you for real?" A boy said. "She got cute after losing some weight. Unreal. Right Nanashima?"

"Kae-chan, are you okay?" I asked her. "I'm alright, Kaede." Kae said to me. "Good." I said. Then Nanashima walked up to Kae. "She's a real hottie, now!" Nanashima said. "Hey, Nana..." Igarashi said to warn him. "But don't forget what she used to be. You know..." Nanashima said. Then Kae started crying and run past Nanashima. "Kae-chan, wait....!" I said as I run after her.

No one's POV:

Kae was thinking about Shion. And how Nanashima remains her about him. Then run into Shinomiya. "What are you doing? Don't run! It's danger-" Shinomiya said but interrupted himself as he saw Kae. Kaede run up to them. "Ah, Kae-chan. Don't run so fast, I can't keep up." Kaede said as she saw Shinomiya. "Oh, hey Shinomiya." Kaede said. "W-wait!" "Wh-what?" Kae said. "Uh.... Well.... The infirmary. Right, you fell,  so you should go to the infirmary." Shinomiya said to her. As they all walked towards the infirmary. 'shinomiya-kun is being nice? An aloof guy like him.' Kae thought.

"Excuse me." "Mutsumi-senpai?" Kae said. As Mutsumi looked at them. "What happened?" Kaede said. "You're hurt." Kae said shocked. "It's nothing. I saved a cat that was stuck in a tree. I got pretty badly scratched." Mutsumi said. "What were you thinking?" Kaede said to him.

"And you, Serinuma-san? What happened?" Mutsumi-senpai said to them. "Oh, I just-"
"What is it, Shinomiya-kun?" Kaede said to him. "H-her name..." "Huh? Serinuma-san? Serinuma Kae-san." Then Shinomiya freak out and run away shouting, "It can't be!"

"I guess I changed so much that he didn't recognize me." Kae said. "I suppose you've gotten a little thinner. But it's easy to tell who you are." Mutsumi-senpai said to her. "Yeah, that how I got thinner, I ate less and got thinner." Kaede said. "Really, well Mutsumi-senpai you were the only one who knew it was me right away." Kae said. "Your kindness hasn't changed. You're still Serimuma-san." "Thank you." Kae said to him. 'That's right. I'm still me. Nothing's changed.'

-Later after school-

"Serinuma-san, would you like to see a movie with me next Sunday?" Igarashi said to Kae. "Huh?" Kae said. As Kaede was beside Kae when Igarashi was asking her out. "Igarashi!" Nanashima shouts. "Hold on, man!" "I'm the one that's-"  "Nana?" "Ah, there you are. Kaede-senpai, may I talk to you for a minute?" Shinomiya asked her. "Oh, Serinuma-san. I wanted to talk to you." "Huh?" Kae and Kaede said together. 'Right. Nothing should have changed....'

Kiss Him, Not Me!

-Nakano household-

"Wh-what do you think?" Kae asked her friend. A-chan and Kaede clapped. "Cute, but hot pants on a date is a no." As A-chan ran through how close to pick up a skirt. "Okay, next try this on!"  "What? Again?!" "No whining! You're the one who asked me to lend you some clothes!" A-chan said. "Ugh. Okay."

"Still, a date, huh? Kae-chan on a date!" A-chan said. "Huh? You really think this is a date?"

"what? I'm talking to Serinuma-san here." Igarashi said. "Quick to make the first move, as always." Nanashima said. "I wanted to apologize for my rude behavior earlier." Shinomiya said. " I was wondering if I could borrow the next part of the book you lent me." Mutsumi said. "Hold on. I can't hear with you all talking at once!