Chapter 1 ~ A Fresh Start

Your Pov

Why.. I thought to myself. Why did we have to move from C/n to Pulau Rintis.
I just got here yesterday from C/n and now I'm adjusting to this new environment. I sighed as I slowly walked into the the gates of the school. I quickly looked for my room.
"This is such a big freaking school, where's my room aghh! " I grunted.
I got annoyed after awhile. So I sat down to rest near the lockers. I was peacefully resting until I heard a high pitched voice.

"HI!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed, mistakenly throwing my books on the ground

"Oh, I'm sorry if I startled you. I'm Ying are you lost?"

"Uhmm Hi I'm y/n, and yes I am lost."
"what room are you in y/n?" I pulled out a piece of paper from my bag and gave it to the Ying

"Oh! Looks like were in the same class!" she exclaimed smiling at me." Come with me, I'll show you the way."

"ok. Thanks." I replied
"Here hold my hand. We'll be there in a sec."

As soon as I held her hand, I was surprised that the hallways that we were in turned into a classroom filled with students. In a blink of an eye we were somewhere different

"Were here!" she exclaimed
"Wait, what just."

"Ying!" screamed a girl covered with a pink hijab.

"Ying, I missed you"

" Yaya, this is y/n" Ying introduced me infront of well.. Yaya.

" Hi, it's nice to meet you." she said with a sweet smile. We would have talked further until we heard a sudden scream.

"AHHHHH!!" screamed a boy wearing a green jacket. Following behind him were two handsome young men, one with purple hair,spectacles, and a jacket wrapped around his waist. The other wearing an orange dinousaur cap and an orange jacket with a lightning shaped zipper.

"GOPAL! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" The purple haired kid screamed.

"FANG! CALM DOWN!" The orange kid exclaimed, while trying to pull his friend away..
"Let me have him Boboiboy, he ate my red carrot donut!"

"I did'nt know it was yours!"
" Ihhhh! You're dead shadow..." he was cut of as the guy in the orange cap splashed water on him.

" Why did you do that!"

"Calm down you hot head!" the orange kid grunted. I wondered how he threw the water, he isn't holding any container.

"Cut it out guys. If you don't want me to write your names down!" scoldingly yaya shouted.

The three boys stopped and grunted at each other.

"Ehem! Everyone, I want you to meet y/n." Ying said cheerfully.

"Hi, uhmmm.. I don't exactly know your names."

"I'm Gopal, this is Boboiboy and Fang."
"Oh, Nice to meet you." I said while reaching out my hand asking for a handshake. I know its too casual, I didn't know what to do ok.

Bbb's Pov
Y/n reaced out to shake hands with me. I shook her hand and felt her soft warm skin. I have a feeling she's different from the other girls. I noticed that her long h/c falls perfectly on her shoulders and that her eyes have that e/c that I like. She let go of my hand and proceeded to shake Fangs hand as well. I don't know why I started feeling a bit uncomfortable when she got close to him.

She reached out trying to shake Fangs' hand, but Fang only raised his brow and stared at her.

Your pov
I clicked my tongue, why? Cause Fang was too arrogant to shake my hand. What a stingy little..

"So y/n where are you from?" Boboiboy asked. "So y/n where are you from?" Boboiboy asked.

" From c/n, I just moved here yesterday."

"Wanna come with me later? I can show you around town?" he asked with a cute innocent smile.

"Sure!" I replied gleefully.

End of chapter