Chapter 4 ~ Choice

Weeks past, y/n was getting pretty close to Boboiboy and the gang. Especially with Fang, yet she didn't know why Fang was warming up to her and guess what? This made Boboiboy jealous. Like Fang and Y/n would be talking, suddenly out of no where Boboiboy will bring up a topic that will interest Y/n more.

Your Pov

I was at Tok Aba's stall doing a ton of homeworks. I scratched my head thinking of what was the answer on number 8. I was so jumbled I would say random words that would rhyme with the question.

"Conduction...Convention.....Infection.... Injection...?"

"What?" Fang said raising a brow, "Here I'll help you."

he said moving a bit closer to you that both of your shoulders would touch.

I felt a little uncomfortable around Fang.
"Ok, Conduction is a process where heat or elecricity is transmitted directly to another object." He said pointing on the notebook. "Do you get it now?"

"..."

"?"

"Ha! Call me when the years over." I said covering my face with the book. "I hate Science.."

"It isn't that hard, It's as easy as 123..AH!" I pushed him of his chair, cuz I just felt like it.

"Yah brag less will ya!"

"Eeessh! You should be happy you're a girl."

"Yah! Whatevs... Boboiboy, you've been awfully quiet for a unfortunate long time."

He glared at me from the side of his eyes.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No! There's nothing.. Go and talk to your Boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Wait are you-?" Fang was cut off as Boboiboy walked away.

"Boyfriend? Wait.... IS HE....NO! IT CAN'T? Wah?!"

"You are not making any sense."He grunted, while looking back at Boboiboy. I stared at Boboiboy with pity.

Bbb pov

I looked back at Y/n. I felt like a jerk, but I can't talk to her right now. I might accidentaly summon fire balls or something.

~~~Time skip~~~~

Boboiboy was lying on his bed, thinking of what he did. It was very unlikely of him to freak out like that. He couldn't stop thinking of her and how Fang would act around her.

"Ughhhh! Get out of my head Y/n!" he shouted.

"Looks like someone's inloooove."

"T-TOK! Wha-what are you doing here."

"You are really are a young man, it felt like yesterday you were worrying about a soccer game. Now you're worrying about Y/n."

"Me? I wouldn't like her. She's annoying, hard-headed, a little impatient, and a bit all over the place..."

" But."

"But? You like her."

"Tok! I don't!"

"Y/N's COMING!" The little yellow robot screamed.

"Where!" Boboiboy said as he was flailing and panicking.

"HAHAHAHA! Boboiboy and Y/n sitting on a tree!" Boboiboy's onlg response to Ochobot was a deathglare.

"Boboiboy, if you love this girl go get her. What are you waiting for?"

(a/n: I'll see you on the other side of the war. 🎤 see what I did there.)

"Hmm..."

"It's your choice Boboiboy."

Tok Aba said, before exiting the room. Boboiboy again sat on his bed thinking of what to do.

"My choice..."

End of Chapter