Chapter 3 ~ Closer

"Hello! Is anyone home?"
I yelled trying to get  Boboiboys attention. The door suddenly flew open revealing a beaten up Boboiboy. His head was bleeding, parts of his clothes we're burnt and torn, you can see bruises all over him and just wounds everywhere.

"Woah! What happend to you?" I asked, He looked like he gor beaten up by a gang or something like that.

"It's nothing." I glared at him with half my eyes open.

"What do you mean it's nothing you're bleeding!" I said nearly yelling.
"Look y/n this happens to me all the time.

"What, why?"

"I'll tell you some other time." he said while holding his bleeding forehead. "For the meantime, I'm gonna treat my injuries. You can come in if you want?"

Boboiboy's Pov

I let her into my house and let her take a sit. I got a couple of bandages and medical stuff that I needed. I had a hardtime placing a bandage on my forehead,
"Here let me help."

She said while wrapping the bandage on. I couldn't help but stare at her e/c colored eyes. I have to admit she's cute. She started helping me with my other wounds
"By the way, where's Tok Aba and Ochobot?" She asked, looking across the room.

"Oh, they're at the shop. I was with them awhile ago but...." she looked at me with curiosity

"But, what?"

"uhmmm... Ok firstly..

*Time skip*
No ones pov

Boboiboy and y/n spend 3 hours together just talking and laughing. Boboiboy would talk about the adventures that he and rhe gang had, They would talk about their likes and dislikes. Random stuff that they would think of apparently.

Your pov

"What really? No way! I like that song too." Boboiboy gasped

"Yah, It's my favorite." I smiled then at that brilliant moment. I sang I don't know why but I just did.

Y/n: 🎤 "'Cause all I know is we said,
"Hello"."

"And your eyes look like coming home"

"All I know is a simple name"

Boboiboy: "Everything has changed"
Together: "All I know is you held the door"

"You'll be mine and I'll be yours"

"All I know since yesterday is everything has changed"

Both of us stared at each other for about 10 seconds and was followed by laughs and giggles.

"Wow, you have a beautiful voice Y/n.... Just like you." he said with a wink. I blushed lightly trting to cover my face with my hair.

Boboiboys pov

Wait.... Oh no! Did I just say that? Out loud....AND DID I WINK AT HER?!

Thinking about what I said I started feeling a warm feeling on my cheeks.

"Uhmmm.. I mean I just wanted to say that you're pretty and but not in a flirty way you know and Its not like I like you or anything...."
Ok smooth move Boboiboy that made it 100x worse. My face turned from pink to a bright candy red. Way to go flirt with a girl you just met yesterday.... Great idea Bbb.

A few moments later she burst out laughing.

"Nah, It's ok I say a lot of stupid things too." she chuckled while punching me lightly on the shoulder.

"Hmm.. So You and your friends are superheroes? That's why you were so beaten up."

"No... I was actually cooking food for you, cuz I knew you were coming... Then I had some complications..."

*flashback*

I was preparing the food that I made for Y/n. I hope she'll like it. I placed the pot holder next to the side of the stove.. Moments later...

"AHHH FIRE!"

I saw the freakin pot holder getting engulfed by flames. I ran across the room panicking. I stopped panicking... Why? I slipped, cuz the kitchen was a HUGE MESS.
"Aughh!" I groaned in pain... Why am I even panicking I have powers. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a brain.
I summoned water out of nowhere clearing the flames.
I turned of the stove and sat down to catch my breath, yet I had another problem the doorbell rang.... Great.

*end of flashback*

"No wonder your house looked like a hurricane passed by."

"Yah... Sorry bout that."

"Hey, It's fine." she smiled "You don't need to say sorry all the time."

"Sorry." she gave me a irritated glare."

"Anyway.. I think I'll be going now."  She stood up fixing her clothes. "Catch ya tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye!"

The lyrics are from Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's song - Everything has changed.