Chapter 1: Unexpected Portal

Jennie is a simple girl who moved with her cousin Jungkook in New Zealand.

Class Dismissed....

"Oi..Jennie yah!" Jungkook called out to Jennie as she went out from her class room.

"Oi..Jungkook ah. What's up with you?" Jennie said.

"Well..the thing is....if you could go with me to the party with my friends. You know...a cousin-cousin bond." He said.

"Oh, sure why not." Jennie smiled.

"Let's go now to my car" Jungkook said as he led his cousin to his blue peugeuot car.

"Wahh...rich kid Kookie" Jennie said as soon as she stepped inside the car.

"Doesn't mean that I have a car I'm already rich, it's just from hardwork." Jungkook said.

The two of them finally arrived on the mansion of Jungkook.

Party music everywhere.... People drinking. Chitchatting. Dancing.

"Here we are" Jungkook said as he welcomed Jennie to the party.

"Ooh, Kookie ah, you actually brought your cousin" J Hope said as soon as he spotted Jungkook with Jennie, he came with Rap Mon and Suga.

"Here you are guys" Jungkook said as he highfived the three of them.

"Too bad she's not your real cousin" Suga accidentally spurted out.

Then Suga realized his mistake when Jennie's expression changed.

"Don't say that again Suga hyung" Jungkook warned.

"Mianhe" Suga apologized.

"Annyeong Jendeukie" Rap Mon greeted her to change the awkward atmosphere.

But still Jennie smiled and learned to brush off the fact that she was just an adopted one in the family.

Her family really learned to take good care of her and treated her as a real daughter. The problem is..she doesn't know where she came from.

Her birth remains a mystery.

Jennie went to go get a drink while Jungkook was busily talking with his Bangtan friends.

She decided to go outside for fresh air. She sat on the swinging bench of Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand got worried of Jennie's disappearance

Where could that girl be? He thought as he kept on strolling around to look for his cousin.

When finally he saw his cousin sitting all alone.

"Yah, I was worried you escaped from the party" Jungkook sat beside Jennie.

"You don't have to" Jennie said while sipping her cold scotch.

"Gwaenchana? Mianhe awhile ago" Jungkook said.

"'You don't have to worry about me Jungkook, what's important is I have a family now and I have a caring cousin like you" Jennie said as she started hugging him.

"Wait...what's that?" Jungkook said as he saw a glint of spark aligned forming a huge black hole to the view.

"What?" Jennie asked in a puzzled expression