Chapter 4: The Unbelievable Swarm

The 8 of them woke up when a swarm of poisonous bees came.

"What the..." Jungkook was shocked.

"EVERYONE! LET'S PROTECT JENNIE AND JUNGKOOK!" Jin screamed.

Then they all lined up with Jennie and Jungkook behind them.

"Sadus" Rosé murmured.

"Sadus? Who is that?" Jennie asked feeling worried.

Suddenly a tall figure came, he was wearing a cloak made of poisonous snakes, and his arms are full of red ants.

"Eek!" Jungkook shivered with fear and cling unto Lisa's back.

"We'll protect you, don't worry" Lisa said.

"Go away Sadus!" Jisoo shouted angrily.

"Why would I? You brought a human being with you!! Traitors!!" Sadus said then looked at Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter! They're here to help us!" Jimin said angrily.

"And you can't do anything about it!" Rosé also shouted angrily .

"Oh really? My mighty bees....CHARGE!!" Sadus commanded his swarming bees.

The eight of them tried their best to dodge but unfortunately Jungkook and Jennie got stung countless times.

Which made them fall to the ground unconscious

"Jennie! Jungkook!" Lisa screamed feeling worried.

"What have you done?!!" Taehyung angrily said then he started forming a swarm of burning particles.

But Jimin had already shot a blasts of force towards the swarming bees which made Taehyung more like jealous.

That bastard! Why is he first in everything? I should be the one who should protect Jennie! Not him!

"How dare you!" Sadus shouted.

Then this time he started creating a lump of wrangled more poisonous and deadly snakes.

"What are we going to do now?" Jisoo asked.

She tried controlling a debris but Sadus had an ability to cut off any pyrokinesis and telekinesis energy.

"Oh no! It can't!" Jisoo said feeling word.

"Yaaa!!!" Jin angrily shot balls of purple thermal energy but it wouldn't kill the swarm

Lisa and Taehyung were struggling as the swarm starts to go on them anytime.

"It's no use!" Taehyung shouted

"I think Rosé and Jimin could defeat that lunatic! And we'll handle this swarm!" Lisa shouted as she Taehyung were now trying their best to launch powers on the swarm.

"This one's for you!" Jimin made another blasts of force but Sadus used his power against him knocking Jimin off the ground but still without him feeling unconscious due to his strong stamina.

He was going to stand up when Rosé faced Sadus alone.

"What have you done to my brother!!!!!" Rosé shouted.

Then Rosé started preparing her vocals. Then in a minute, she sang a very strong song which made the swarm of snakes crumble and Sadus also crumble.