The morning

Sparkpaw's POV

        This morning I woke to see that the other kits were going outside. Once I woke up I looked up at my father and mother.

"Sparkpaw rainbowpaw come here". Said my father.then I ran to him with my sister rainbowpaw see a she-cat with wings,a sparkly tail,and the tips of her hair colored in purple and a Tom with dark spark patches that covered his cheaks,tail, and hair."sparkpaw,rainbowpaw these are ur cousins. The girl is lightpaw, and the boy is flashpaw. There mom is my sister. Her name is sarah. The dad's name is jay". Said father.

"Cool. Wanna play flashpaw". I said.

"Sure". Said flashpaw.then we started pouncing and playing with each other.

"If they're playing do u wanna play rainbowpaw". Said lightpaw.

"Ok". Said rainbowpaw.then they started play and pouncing .

"Aww. There so cute". Said mother and sarah.

"Yup". Said father and jay.

"Dad whats the name of our clan". I said.

"Its cat clan". Said dad.then we all got tired of playing and wandered around camp.then when we got to the fresh kill pike we started eating a small rabbit all together. Then we all headed to the den becuase our parents called us.

"Kits come here we have some other kits u need to meet". Said our parents.

"We're coming ". We said.when we were at the den we saw a she-cat  with purple eyes, hair, and tail, and a black tom. I kinda liked the girl and I knew rainbowpaw was crushing on the black tom.

"This is sparklepaw, and dashpaw". Said sarah.

"Hi". said me,lightpaw,flashpaw,and rainbowpaw.

"Hey".Said dashpaw and sparklepaw.then we all started playing with each other.

"Did u guys know we all can become warriors". Said dashpaw.

"No.we can". Said rainbowpaw.

"Before u could u have to become apprentices". Said sparklepaw.

"When can we become apprentices". Said flashpaw.

"I don't know we have to ask our parents". Said dashpaw.then we all ran to our parents to ask.

"I don't know when u can I have to think about it". Said father.then we all ran back to tell each other what they know now.

"We have to ask Mac, the leader and rainbowpaw's, and sparkpaw's dad". Said all of them except me and my sister.

"My dad said he has to think about it". Said rainbowpaw.

"Ok". Said all of them.

"I'll see u guys tomorrow ''. Said me and rainbowpaw.

"Bye, night". We all said. the next day came.

I woke up and went to get a mouse from the fresh kill pile.i came back and my father told me we become apprentices today.then we all spent the day training with our mentors crashclaw,andbulletclaw.

Thanks for reading my new book I can't wait to make more. Comment ,vote , and read. See u next time. Bye my warriors.😸😸😸😸🐈🐱🐈🐱