a secret unfolds

Skip time brought by me all the way to a whole moon

Sparkpaws pov

I woke to see nobody else awake. It was dawn. "Yawn". I yawn. Then woke everyone else for training. Then we all headed to training with the mentors.

"Ok apprentices today is your last day of training". Said one of the mentors.

"Well guys we haven't told u this cuase it's was a secret but since it's the last day u guys should know.. ". Said the other mentor.

"Today u guys get elemental powers matching by ur names. Cause when u were born the kits would ironicly end up with a name that matches up with there powers". Both mentors said.

"What". We all said.

"All u have to do is try to summon ur powers". They said.

"Ok imma try". I said. Then my tail lit up. "Cool". I said zapping mudpaw with my tail. "Hehe now that that's shocking hahaha". I said making a pun.

"Grr u little jerk". Mudd paw growled then mud came out of the ground slapping me in the face.

"Oops". I said scared.

"Haha". He taunted. "Got u". He said.

"U two are idiots". Said flashpaw. Then lighting zapped me and mudpaw.

"O-o-oww". We said.

"Hahaha let me try". Said rainbowpaw. Then it it hailed. "Cool this is awsome". Said rainbowpaw.

"I guess its my turn". Said sapepaw.Then sape came out of the trees and we all tried to get out of it but we were stuck.

"Hehe I'll try to get out of this". Said dashpaw. Then he faded away into a shadowy form then disappeared. Then appeared again. "Cool teleportation". He said.

"Ima try to get out too". Said lightpaw. Then she melted the sape everyone was sble to get out now.

"Danget what am i goibg to do with sparkles". Said sparklepaw. Then she was able to pick everyone up with a glittery air while floating. "Nevermind this is awsome". She said.

The whole day they practice fighting against each other then during the sun down the warrior promotion begun there new names were lightfur, flashfur ,mudfur ,sparktail ,dashtail ,sapeflood ,rainbowlight,and sparkleflight.