our new friends or new competition

I woke up to see sparklepaw and dashpaw pouncing on me and rainbowpaw. Then i realized my crush was pouncing on me. Eeek.

"Morning guys". Said sparklepaw.Then I started blushing while she was on top of me.

"Mornin rainbowpaw". Said dashpaw. Then rainbowpaw was blushing too. Heh she likes him I taunted in my mind. Then she growled at me becuase she new I saw her blushing.

"By the way we woke u cause today we have training and our mentors said we get new apprentices to train with". Said sparklepaw.

"Oh right". Said rainbowpaw while I was staring at sparklepaw. Then we headed to the mentors to train.

"Ok apprentices  ur new apprentices will be sapepaw, and mudpaw". Said the mentors. The felion namedSapepaw was orange-ish brown-ish with blue eyes. The tom named Mudpaw was brown green eyes. Of course I had orange eyes with a orange coat. Rainbowpaw had a light blue coat with blue eyes. Dashpaw had a black coat with green eyes. Sparkle paw had a light purple coat with dark purple streaks in her hair and dark purple eyes. Lightpaw was bashe ( I don't know how to spell =3) with yellow eyes. Flashpaw was yellow with orange streaks in his hair and black eyes.

"Hi". They said.

"Hello". They said.

"Ok apprentices today u will hunt with a partner from which u guys choose". Said the mentors. "Who ever catches the most wins. Ready.... set... hunt...!!!!!!". Shouted the mentors. we all decided too hunt with our siblings. Me and rainbowpaw caught three rabits. Flashpaw and lightpaw caught 4 frogs. Sparklepaw and dashpaw cuaght 2 rabbits and one frog. U will never believe wat mudpaw and sapepaw cuaght.

"We cuaght one deer,two frogs,and one fish". Said the two. Everyone ones jaws dropped even the mentors.

"Wow even us the mentors couldn't get that much even with each other".Said the mentors.

"Good job guys". Said sparklepaw and me.

"Thanks". Said sapepaw. (By the way her names is prenouced sappaw) then everyone headed home. Then everyone fell asleep.

Hello guys srry for usaully not continuing this but I'm also srry it's short but I'll post often now by😆💙💙😸😸😸