The Least Of My Worries.

**One Week Later**
**Jeria**
School has been out for two days and I'm having so much fun ! Me, Lala, Rose, Tiara and Zay all got an apartment together. I got a job at McDonalds so I can make some money. Right now is movie night. We were all watching The Hunger Games. It was at the part where Rue dies. I'm over here crying like my momma beat me. They heard me sniffling and all looked at me.
Rose: "Bitch ! I know you not crying. "
Me: "I'm not ! I got salt in my eyes. "
Rose:"Hahahahahaha !! You're crying !!"
Me: "*In between tears* Fuck you ! They ain't have to do Rue like that. That was my girl !! " They all on the floor dying. I'm dead serious. "Fuck y'all ! " I yelled and threw a pillow at Rose. We all started having a pillow fight. It was so much fun. Then we started watching Best Man's Holiday and my phone went off.
Bitch Ass Nigga(Jay): Please answer me. I'm sorry for what happened please. Just answer me.

It's been like this since the mall incident. He put his hands on me. I promise you I wanted to beat his ass. I was so dumb to think I could turn a hood nigga into a husband. Where tf they do that at ?? I didn't even respond. I just turned my phone off and watched the rest of the movie. And fell asleep.

**Jay**
Ik y'all probably hate me. I fucked up. BAD ! She won't even answer my texts. I've tried. I don't even give a fuck anymore. Fuck her. Fuck her hug and her kisses and the way she smiles at me, the way she blushes, that perfect body, her eyes, the way she walks the way she talks ... FUCK HER !!! Right now I'm on the way to the trap house to make sure everything okay. Xenon bout to get out the game since his girlfriend is pregnant which means I'm taking over. I got there like 5 minutes later. I walked in to see the workers working. Counting money and cutting drugs. I walked into my office to look over some paper work. This new gang Trill Niggaz trying to step on my territory. They got one chance to and I promise it's gonna be war. Someone knocked on my door. I answered and JJ walked in. He been with us since the beginning.
JJ:"We got a worker for the Trill Niggaz in the basement. " I got up and went down there. They had him tied up to a chair in the middle of the room.
Me: "Sup fuckboy ?? I heard yo bitch ass was selling on my territory.
???:"Fuck you !!"
Me: "Wrong choice of words player. " I went to the closet where we keep all the torture weapons and got my favorite torture weapons. Pliers and a hammer. "Start talking or imma rip yo teeth out. "
???: "Fuck you bitch nigga !!" At least he goin out like a real nigga. I put the pliers on his tooth and pulled. Before I could get it out this nigga was snitching. Bitch ass.
???: "I work for Kingston. He told me to sell there he didn't give a fuck who said so. " I started laughing.
Me: "Bitch made nigga. " I shot him in his stomach and tied his mouth so no one could hear him scream and left him there to die. I went to make sure everything else was good in the trap. Once I made sure I went home. I got home and took off my work clothes and put on blue Hollister sweats, a white and blue Basketball Never Stops Nike shirt and blue and white elites. I sat on the couch in the living room and rolled a blunt letting the high take over.

**** Next Day****
**Jeria**
Today is gonna be exciting ! Me and my girls are going to IHOP for breakfast, beach to hang, Applebee's for lunch, mall to shop then Olive Garden for dinner. I can't wait. When I woke up everyone else was still sleep. Since bitchhes wanna make fun of me I decided to have fun. I went in the kitchen and got a stainless steel pot and a wooden spoon and went back in the living room.
Me: *Banging pot* WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES !!!!!!!" They all jumped up.
Zay: "You play too fucking much !! "
Me: "Get y'all asses up ! I'm hungry !!! " They all mugged me and got up to get dressed. I showered and put on sheer top and sparkly, green romper and my green and cream gladiator sandals and my green and pink ankle bracelet. Then I packed my bag with stuff for the beach and dinner. I packed my colorful tribal print bikini, and pink high to low dress with white polka dots, white Converses (Don't judge my swag) and my Hello Kitty towel. I left my hair wet and wavy since were going to the beach anyway. All the girls packed and we headed out.

**Jay**
I woke up hella hungry. That weed give me the munchies like none other ! I call Xavier's punk ass.
**Phone Convo**
X: "What fuckery ??"
Me: "Wake up and kick yo hoes out. I wanna go to breakfast.
X: "Nigga I don't wanna go to breakfast with you. Call a hoe.
Me: "We going to IHOP "
X: "Meet you there in thirty !!" Lmaoo ! I knew he would wanna go to IHOP. I got up and got showered and dressed in a Versace hoodie, black trus, and my Concords, my diamond studs and my platinum BOSS chain. I walked out and got in my Lamborghini Egoista Concept 2014 and rolled out. When I got there Xavier was just pulling up too. We dapped and walked in and there she was ... Jeria.

Let me know what you guys think. If you guys have and suggestions or anything Kik me : Riaa_Lovee. Thanks dolls !