I came in like a Shreking ball (cringey af)

"Wow! I didn't know I'd actually get to come here!" Madison exclaimed. She had taken her friend Melanie to VidCon, but little did she know how massive this place was.

"There's popular YouTubers everywhere..." Melanie whispered. "Oh my God! It's Ricco Tho is literally standing just a few feet from me!!"

"Go see him then!" Madison exclaimed, pushing her best friend into the roaring group of hormonal teens crowding their idols.

They were surrounded by earsplitting screams and obnoxious fans dying to be noticed by their favorite YouTubers. Madison on the other hand, kept her screams and feels to herself. She knew she would explode with emotions if she saw her favorite YouTubers jacksepticeye or PewDiePie face-to-face, but she wanted to keep all the feelings balled up inside of her as of right now, no need to draw attention to herself...

She was now alone; the only friend she had taken with her was currently occupied trying to catch at least one selfie with the viral vlogger It's Ricco Tho before he hid from the growing group of fans.

Madison had a bottle of champagne in one hand. She sauntered over to a quiet corner, whipping her phone out to appear less alone than she really was. She flipped through her home page browsing through her apps mindlessly as she pondered over what the hell was going on at the moment. It took a while to register what all was happening.

I'm finally surrounded by the people I admire, and I'm blowing it, she told herself as she tried to ignore the growing sadness nagging at her. The feeling of being overwhelmed with this opportunity. The feeling of shying away from her favorite internet-famous YouTubers.

Madison sighed as she turned around and entered the restroom behind her, setting down her neglected champagne as she did so. She stared at her phone screen as she browsed through her past messages, providing some entertainment for herself. She pushed open the door without looking at where she was headed.

She stuffed her phone into the back pocket of her black skinny-jeans. Sighing, she leaned against the brick wall behind her and stared at the graffiti that people had sprayed in the past.

"I know Marzia I'll be home... I was just... No I'm not doing anything like that, I would never do that to you!" a Swedish sounding voice said out loud. His accent was heavy and echoed through the empty stalls slightly.

That voice sounds familiar, but what is a guy doing in the ladies room!? Diana asked herself, growing suspicious.

She glanced around and saw the stand-up toilets that lined the wall beside the sinks. Shit, this is the guy's bathroom!

Despite the uncomfortable urge she had to leave this place, she was too intrigued by the conversation she had already eavesdropped on to leave right away. She squatted down next to the stall the voice was coming from.

"What would make you think I'd do such a thing!?" the Swedish lad yelled. "I'm at VidCon, you know this doesn't happen that often! The fans wants me here!" An awkward silence had filled the room, creating a very unwelcoming environment. "No I'm not choosing them over you, I promise! Get your ass over here if you don't believe me, I swear I'm not fucking doing that shit!"

Marzia... Diana told herself, knowing that that was the YouTube-famous PewDiePie's girlfriend. Her stomach tingled at the thought of the actual Felix Kjellberg standing behind those doors. She watched as the feet of whoever was talking paced around ferociously. She could almost feel the anxiety he was feeling himself.

The Swedish guy had sighed, his feet resting; he appeared to be sitting on the toilet from what Diana could make out.

"Fine. Go then. Marzia... You know that this was coming up, why are you all-of-a-sudden so upset that I missed out on our date? I didn't purposely stand you up, babe, I would never do that!"