Chapter 1: A diamond is a girl's best friend

After high school and the defeat of Dr Smith, we realised that there wasn't anyone to protect anymore; All was in order. Everyone lived in grace and everything he lived in harmony.

After a very long time, we could finally stop and take a breath something we haven't done in a while. We all decided to break up as the Freedom Fighters, don't worry not for bad reasons, just so we could all finally start our lives! Yes I will miss the girls and the boys since we're practically family and we've lived with each other for our whole lives. But it's time to put away the past and start our futures, start a family of our own.

Since we practically didn't have a proper, normal childhood like normal people. Everyone parted ways and started to live their life. Amethyst went to law school and became a lawyer and had a kid. Melanie and Theo went to live in Voltarus together, they eloped! That's great! For them! Note the sarcasm, will ya? Sophia and Jason also eloped and had a kid.

Crystal and Miles also got married. Everyone got married except Xavier and Sally but they don't want to since they aren't becoming King and Queen anytime soon they don't want to get married.

So guess who that leaves? Me! The one and only! When will Trey propose to me already! We've known each other for a fricken' 15 years and he still ain't ready! Come on!

"Uhh...Teë, are you listening to me? Helloooo?"  Crystal waves her hand in my face interrupting my thoughts. "H-Huh? What did you say?"
"Are you alright?"
I sigh frustratingly. "Of course I'm just fine! You are so lucky C!"

She giggles "Me? How?"

So many reasons like..."Well, you are crowned lady Royal of the Rose Kingdom. Your husband is a lord Royal. You are happily married and you are doing your dream job, working with animals! And I'm here with these big, tight gowns. Tight tiaras that cut the blood circulation to my forehead and having powers I can't even control properly. You've had the life I've always dreamt of having with Trey."

Crystal looked at me with an 'are you kidding me?' face. "Are you kidding? You are kidding me right?

I giggle at her expression. "Nope."

She holds her breath like she's going to say this speech all at once.

"You are a princess of an entire realm, you are taken by the Crown Prince of Oceania and the seven realms. You have the best parents ever! You are a descendent of the most powerful royal bloodline in history, so is your boyfriend! You are supernatural and have musical talents, you can cook like really really good. So to me, your life is amazing!" She breathes out.

I laugh at how funny she is. Ahh I love Crystal that's why she's my best friend!
"But...I haven't even talked to Trey for months and I miss him like crazy."

"Cause since you've been crowned, you've both had important responsibilities to take care of and both of you have come of age to rule your planets. I know I know"
This is why I love Crystal, she gets me! It's like she can read my mind. I'm scared, what will happen to me and Trey at this rate?

"B-But...What will happen to me and Trey if this continues?" I look down as small sobs escape my mouth. Crystal tilts my chin up and hugs me tight. I sob into my best friends arm, I've tried to keep this feeling a secret, but I couldn't. I haven't seen Trey in months, I can't lose him when I've just got him.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that what you and Trey have is the realist thing I have ever seen in my life."

I smile at her words and look her in the eyes.
"T-Thanks Crystal, but I wish he could just propose to me before we get crowned King and Queen of our own planets."