Arelie's Hybrids! What are they??

Real quick.
The cover is by May! (MayTheCherryBlossom on Roblox)

SO ANYWAYS!! If ya read meh oc book, (3rd chapter) ya kno what a hybrid is. But if ya didnt, here ya go.
An Arelie's Hybrid is a plush toy (Almost always an animal) with a living creature's soul.
You're probably thinking "NOEEEEEEE BUT DAS ALREADY A THINGGGGGGG"
Well, yeah, but those others weren't made by Arlie and they dont live in her store (Arlie's Gift Shop).
Who is Arelie?
What's Arelie's Gift Shop?

OKI! Arelie is an oc i made just for the hybrids! She's a mostly normal human, but she has the ability to transfer souls of weak/injured/dying creatures from their original body to a new body, normally a plushie. She enjoys making stuff, and makes a lot of stuffed animals.
Arelie's Gift Shop is her store! She lives in the back room of her store too.
She makes items to sell in the front part of her shop. She also sells craft supplies and helps people who need ideas or help making stuff. She even has a kid's area where the kids can play while their parents buy stuff/talk.
Sometimes she lets the Hybrids play in the Kid area with the children (BUTTON IS NEVER ALLOWED IN THERE. EVER.).
The plushies normally hang around the shop or Arelie's house area. Only arelie's closest friends (she only has two close (human) friends, Lilith and James(Twins). She has trust issues too, so if you try to make a human who's best friends with Arelie, its not gonna work and imma call it a sue till is changed, cuz it would be a sue(unless you're a gud friend of mine(Foxy,May,Blu,Kookaburra). .-. ) know that she has maaaaagic.

So yeah. NOW ON TO DA RULES N SHTUFF